G H Raisoni Academy of Engineering and Technology is one of the most preferred private colleges in the country offering several specializations in the Engineering department. The institute has highly qualified and accomplished faculty members and staff that follow very interactive and innovative methods to teach students in effective and productive ways. The institute has received NAAC accreditation with a B Grade and offers many facilities to students including sports provisions, mess, accommodation, library, placements and more. The college offers several specializations under its engineering program. Admission is made through qualifying entrance exams and eligibility of admission depends on past academic performance. The admission is granted on the basis of national and state-level entrance exams such as MAH-CET and JEE Mains. Last year’s JEE Mains cutoff for admission to B.E in Computer Science and Engineering was 3524-3524.
The institute offers several scholarships to deserving students so that their education is not affected or hindered in any way. GH Raisoni Academy of Engineering and Technology also has a dedicated training and placement cell which provides professional training to students and gives them placement opportunities across various sectors and among reputed industry giants. Past recruiters include Adobe, Amazon, IBM, ICICI Bank, Samsung, L&T Infotech, Raymonds, Indian Army, Mercedes Benz, Godrej and many more. Last year, the median CTC offer was worth INR 3.10 LPA, with 141 students in total getting placed.
|Established | Type||2010 | Private|
|Popular Courses||UG, PG|
GH Raisoni Academy of Engineering and Technology offers a number of programs in Engineering and computer applications to students at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Details for the same are as follows:
|B.E||Computer Science and Engineering||
Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical or Vocational subjects taken together and obtained at least 50% marks with non zero CET Score or JEE Score.
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|M.Tech||CAD/CAM||Must have 50% aggregate percentage in the Bachelor degree in the field of Engineering and Technology|
Click here: GHRAET Courses
Tabulated below is the MHT-CET Cutoff for admission to B.E at GH Raisoni Academy of Engineering and Technology
|BE Electronics & Communication Engineering||58||61|
|BE Civil Engineering||63||66|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||70||70|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||90||101|
Click here: GHRAET Cutoff
GH Raisoni Academy of Engineering and Technology ensures students receive a world-class education and memorable campus life by offering several provisions and facilities to its students on campus. Some of these are as follows:
- Labs: The state-of-the-art computer laboratory has a plethora of sections. And, each of it provides support to internet applications, design application and programming
- Central Library: The students can visit the library which is well stocked to provide students with information and knowledge. The library features a nicely lit room that is well ventilated, well-structured books, journals and magazines
- Gym: There is a well-equipped gym for students for health and fitness purposes available on the campus.
- Hostel: Accommodation is provided to male and female students with all necessary facilities such as water supply, mess, a recreation room; 24/7 ambulance availability, sports facility, fitness center, and medical assistance for assuring the comfort of students.
- Sports: The campus features facilities for table tennis, chess, and carom as part of the indoor sports activities, and badminton, football, basketball, and cricket for outdoor sports. The well-trained coaches are a part of the institute faculty to guide, motivate and inspire the students.
- Health Care: Health care professionals are employed in the institute to provide medical assistance.
Click here: GHRAET Hostel
GH Raisoni Academy of Engineering and Technology provides eligible students with various scholarships so that the maximum number of candidates are able to receive quality education without finances becoming an obstruction:
- E-scholarship: For scholarship worth 100% Tuition & Devpt. fees without income limit SBC/VJNT 100 % Tuition fees with income limit up to 6. 0 LPA (revised) OBC – 50% Tuition fees with income limit up to 6. 0 LPA (revised). For e- Scholarship SC- 100 % Tuition & Devpt. Fees with income limit up to 2 LPA SBC/VJNT 100% Tuition fees with income limit up to 1. 0 L OBC – 50% Tuition fees with income limit up to 1. 0 LPA
- Post Metric Scholarship: For scholarships to S.T. 100 % Tuition & Devpt. Fees without an income limit. For e- Scholarship S.T.- 100 % Tuition & Devpt. Fees with income limit up to 2 lacs Open candidates through CAP 50 % Tuition fees with income limit up to 1. 0 L.
- Economically Backward Classes: Open candidates through CAP can avail 50% tuition fees with income limit up to 1.0 LPA
- Minorities: Buddhist/Sikh/Muslim/Jain & Christian (On merit basis )To avail this scholarship, students should score 50% marks in the qualifying examination. Income limit is 2.5 L & 30 % reservation for girls
- STC/PTC Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded towards of secondary & primary teachers & nonteaching staff.
- Central Sector Scholarship: Open candidates (General merit )Students should score 80 % & above marks in qualifying examination can avail this scholarship
Click here: GHRAET Scholarship
Ques. What are the documents required for admission?
Ans. SSC, HSC mark sheets, nationality certificate, Domicile (Caste, validity, non-creamy layer for category candidates, income certificate) are among the documents required during the time of admission at GHRAET)
Ques. How much is the intake of the college?
Ans. The GHRAET has a total approved intake of 240 seats for undergraduate and 66 Seats for PG.
Ques. What are the modes of fee payment accepted at the institute?
Ans. There are three accepted modes of fee payment currently accepted by GHRAET. Fees can be paid online, in cash or through a cheque.