Gandhi Institute for Education and Technology - [GIET] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Gandhi Institute for Education and Technology (GIET), Bhubaneshwar was started by Gandhi Group of Institutions in 2009. Gandhi Group of Institutions was founded by Dr. S.P. Panda in 1997 and is now the biggest group of engineering colleges in Eastern India. It offers 7 UG, 4 PG & 3 Diploma courses with a combined strength of 1800 students of which one third are girls.
- It is built in an area of 30 acres of land
- It is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela
- Modeling and simulation of delamination damages in analysis of laminated FRP composite made bonded tabular single lap joints
- Finite Element based delamination damage analysis of laminated FRP composite made bonded tabular socket joint
- Influence of Fiber Orientation Angle and Associated Anisotropy on Stress Distribution in FRP Composite Laminates Containing Circular Holes in the International Conference
- Signal Transmission in Optical networks
- Clustering Algorithm – The key to unfold and Track Large Scale Network
- Performance testing of a white LED based solar street lighting system
- A Fault Tolerant Token Based Atomic Broadcast Algorithm Relying On Responsive Property
- Privacy Preservation Decision Tree Based On Data Set Complementation
Name of the Candidate
Bikram Keshore Sasmal
Eureka Forbes Ltd.
M. Sweta Kumari
Synergy Technology Services
Sunshine Automation India Ltd.
- Fine Arts Club – It organizes cultural activities within the college to encourage students display their artistic works, paintings & crafts.
- GATE Club – It organizes free of cost coaching classes for students aspiring for GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineers).
- Music Club – It provides the students an opportunity to showcase their talent in the field of music through orchestra & song. Its members participate in competitions of inter collegiate level. It also organizes Anthakshri, Light music, Classical Music events (solo and group) during Festivals.
- Robotics Club – It is committed to organize seminars, workshops & provides equipments for exploring the field of Robotics and innovating with their own ideas.
- Blood Donation camp organized by the RED CROSS Society of Bhubaneshwar & Cuttack
- Collection of more than 16312 books with 2634 titles
- 500 books of Electronics covering various projects
- 500 CD’s, 31 Video cassettes, 105 Audio cassettes
- Access to more than 500 E – Resources
- Subscription of 300 print Journals of IEEE, DELNET etc
- Subscription of 30 English & Hindi Magazines
- Separate hostel for boys & girls
- Single gym with different timings for boys & girls
- Centralized AC Room with Audio – Video facilities & a snooker table
- Two instructors are present round the clock to provide training with modern equipments present in the gym
The college offers a number of scholarships for deserving candidates of financially weaker sections who aspire to pursue higher education.
- Merit – cum – Means scholarship for Minority students
- Maulana – Abdul Kalam scholarship for Minority students
- ‘Medhabruti’ for General Category Students
- Central Sector Merit Scholarship Scheme for different states
- CBSE scholarship for different states
- NTPC scholarship for Diploma Candidates
- L & T Scholarship for Graduate students who intends for further studies
- NHFDC (National Handicapped Finance & Development Corporation) scholarship-2013
- PM Scholarship for the ward of Armed Forces retired personnel.