GIT Quick Update
May 25: GUJCET admit card to be released on July 20, exam to be conducted from July 30.
Gandhinagar Institute of Technology was established in the year 2006 by Platinum Foundation Trust. It is a private institute situated near village “Moti Bhoyan” on Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat and 24 km away from Ahmedabad city. The institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to Gujarat Technological University. It provides B.E, M.E and MBA in different fields. Admission to same through GUJCET/ PGCET/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT score.
Gandhinagar Institute of Technology Courses
Gandhinagar Institute of Technology offers B.E Program in Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering and Information Technology. It also offers M.E Program in Software Engineering in Computer Engineering and Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Thermal Engineering and CAD / CAM. The institute also runs MBA Program in four different specializations namely- Finance, Marketing, Information Systems and Human Resource.
To know more about courses check Gandhinagar Institute of Technology Fees.
Gandhinagar Institute of Technology Eligibility & Admission
The application form for Admission to Gandhinagar Institute of Technology are available on the official website of institute. Students who will successfully qualify the eligibility criteria can submit their applications on the institute’s website.
Passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 45% marks from a reputed board
B.E degree in relevant stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized university or Institute
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with not less than 50% marks
MAT, XAT, CAT
Gandhinagar Institute of Technology Placement
Gandhinagar Institute of Technology has a great cell for placement process. The cell organizes the complete recruitment process and provides the best infrastructure facilities for campus interviews such as Personal Interview Rooms, Seminar Halls, Group Discussion Rooms and Wi-Fi enabled campus. The institute has tie-ups with many prestigious companies/ organizations for campus placement like IBM, Infosys, TATA, Hi-Tech, HDFC Bank, Maruti Suzuki etc.
Gandhinagar Institute of Technology Placement Process
Know more about Gandhinagar Institute of Technology Placement
Gandhinagar Institute of Technology Facilities
Wi-fi Enabled Campus
8Mbps leased line Internet connection through R/F technology
Seminar Halls - Five
- Large Seminar Hall – Seating capacity of 300 persons
- Medium Seminar Hall – Seating capacity of 100 persons
- Mini-Seminar Hall – Seating capacity of 35 persons
Personal Interview Rooms - 4
- Each room can hold 3 members and 4 interviewing candidates
Group Discussion Rooms - 2
- Each room has a seating capacity of 30 persons
Computer Labs - 6
- C-Block:4 labs, with 20 inch LCD Projectors and 80 computers each
- C-102:80 computers + 1 server + 3 LCD Projectors
- C-103:50 computers + 2 LCD Projectors
- C-202:90 computers + 1 Server + 3 LCD Projectors
- A-Block:1 lab, 90 computers
- D-Block:1 lab, 90 computers
- It consists of 15701 book volumes, 49 Journals, 22 Magazines and 10 Newspapers
- E-Journals are present from ASTM, Elsevier, Wiley, IEEE, McGrawhill, J-GATE, EBSCO