July 3, 2020: JEE Main exam to be conducted on September 1, 2020- September 6, 2020
July 4, 2020: UPSEE to be conducted on September 20, 2020
G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management is a prestigious Institute established in the year 2007. It is affiliated to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University and has been approved by AICTE. The Institute currently offers various courses including B.Tech at the UG level and M. Tech, MBA, and MCA at the PG level.
The Institute has maintained a good placement record till now. In 2020, 1720 students were placed in top companies and the highest package went up to 30.25 LPA. Some of the names of top recruiters who had visited the campus are TCS, Amazon, Capgemini, Accenture, BOSCH and many more.
G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management Highlights
Tabulated below are few facts about the Institute candidates can check:
|Established| Type||2007| Private|
|Affiliated to||Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University|
|Courses offered||UG & PG|
|Admission Criteria||Merit & Entrance based|
|Entrance Exam Accepted||UPSEE, JEE Mains, CAT, MAT, GATE|
|Top recruiters||Amazon, Accenture, Bosch, Capgemini, Wipro|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Mess and Cafeteria, Transport, Medical Facilities, Book Bank, Gym|
G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management Achievements
- India Today ranked the Institute at #26 position in 2020 among top private colleges in India
- Outlook ranked the Institute at #70 position in 2019
- In 2019, the Institute ranked among top #5 in North India
- In May 2019, the Institute ranked at #1 position as Engineering College in UP by India Today
G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management Courses
Tabulated below are the courses Institute offers at the Undergraduate and Postgraduate level.
Check course fee information G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management Courses & Fees
G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management Admission
The admissions to the courses are based on marks obtained by the candidates in different qualifying exams. Candidates need to register on the official sites of the respective exams.
- Tech / B.Tech (Lateral) admission is based on the rank obtained in UPSEE. Direct admissions are done based on the score obtained in JEE Mains. The admission in M. Tech is on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in GATE. For Non-GATE Qualified Candidates, admission will be based on marks obtained by the candidates in the UPSEE entrance test. Admission in MBA is on the basis of rank obtained in UPSEE. Direct admissions are done based on the score obtained in CAT or MAT. Admission in MCA is through counseling based on the rank obtained in UPSEE. Direct admissions are done based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination
How to apply?
The candidate who wish to get admission in this Institute need to follow the below-given steps:
- Visit the Institute’s official website
- Click on Link Admission Enquiry form; there register by filling the required details
- Fill all the personal details, academic qualification marks and so on
- The authorities will contact the candidate to attend the test/interview if qualified
- The rest of the admission procedure will be completed in Institute only
For detailed information read G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management Admission
G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management Placement
Training and Placement department of the Institute is dedicated to provide proper placement to students. Campus recruitments are organized every year for final year students in well-reputed companies.
204 companies visited the Institute in the last placement session and 1720 students were placed.
- Highest Salary Package: 30.25 LPA
- Average Salary Package: 4.49 LPA
- No. of Companies Participated: 204
Some top recruiters who had visited the campus are BYJU’s, TCS, Accenture, Capgemini, Cisco, Bosch, Mindtree, Sapient, Genpact, Wipro Technologies, IBM and many more
G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management Facilities
Just like every other Institute G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management provides all the facilities to students.
- Library: A fully air-conditioned central library is available with Wi-Fi enabled learning environment having a seating capacity of 223+. There is an organized book stack, digital library & reference section which creates an amazing learning environment.
- Sports & Gym Facilities: Sports facilities are available for Futsal, Cricket, Table Tennis, Basketball, Football, Badminton, and Volleyball. A well-equipped gym is also there for fitness purposes.
- Hostel: The Institute has well-furnished hostels with all facilities and a clean environment for a comfortable living. The hostels have double and triple sharing rooms with good space and facilities like power backup, first aid facility, entertainment facilities are also there.
- Mess & Cafeteria: The Institute has food courts with good sitting arrangements and a hygienic environment. The food courts have healthy as well as nutritious food at reasonable prices.
- Auditorium & Conference Room: The Institute has an air-conditioned auditorium, conference halls, and amphitheatre. The halls are furnished with latest sound system as well as acoustics technology
G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management Faculty
The Institute has experienced faculty members who are experienced in their own fields.
- Professors: 31+
- Associate Professors: 34+
- Assistant Professors: 186+
Get information on G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management Faculty
G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management FAQs
Ques. How can one contact the Institute for any query?
Ans. Candidates can contact the Institute for a query related to admission or anything else on 8010-000-234. Candidates can also visit the Institute for any kind of face to face discussion.
Ques. How are accommodation facilities at G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management?
Ans. The hostels have Wi-Fi, uninterrupted water supply, power back up geysers, entertainment facilities such as newspaper, indoor games, TV, 24-hour security, first aid facility along with a mess providing comfort to students.
Ques. Does G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management provide a transport facility?
Ans. The Institute has its own fleet of buses for the students and the staff members to bring them from Delhi and surrounding areas.
Ques. What is the average salary package at G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management?
Ans. The average salary package offered in the last placement session was INR 4.49 LPA. The students from different fields were placed in top-notch companies.
Ques. What is the placement policy at G L Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management?
Ans. Students must register themselves with the placement department for taking part in placement activities. The placement policy in this Institute is “One Student One Offer”.