Global Institute of Engineering and Technology Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Global Institute of Engineering & Technology was established in the year 2006. It was established under the aegis of MADINA Education & Welfare Society founded in 1980. It aims to impart technical knowledge in a way that combines academic excellence with corporate professionalism. It is located in Moinabad, at a distance of 18kms from Mehdipatnam. It is built around an area of 30 acre of land.
- It is recognized by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad
Extra Curricular Activities:
- One day workshop on ‘Real time operating systems & Career opportunities’ by Mr. Syed Shareef Ali (Senior Member of Technical Staff Oracle India Pvt. Ltd) & Mr.Venkatesh Desh Pandey (Senior Member of Technical Staff Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.) on 15th March, 2014 was organized
- One day workshop on “GIS & Remote Sensing, Spatial Informatics” by Mr.Ramachandra Prasad( Ph.D O.U Asst.Prof.IIIT, Hyd) On 14th March, 2014 was organized
- Well equipped library with seating arrangements for more than 100 students at a time
- Subscription from many reputed Digital Data Banks, e-Journal Banks like Indian Journals etc.
Smart Lecture Halls
- The college has 60 classrooms which are maintained as per AICTE norms.
- A medical room for any sudden illness.
- An emergency call-on Doctor to attend to any mishap.
- First Aid Kit along with Emergency Medicines.
- Pick and drop facility by several Buses for staff and students from all corners of the city
- Engineer’s Day Celebration – It was inaugurated by the Director, Mr. K.M.Minhajuddin (Global Professional Colleges) on the occasion of 153rd Birth Anniversary, of Bharat Ratna, Sir Moksha Gundam Vishweswaraiah. Prototypes like Hooghly Bridge; Robo Car; Dry-mode Air Conditioner; Home Automation Unit; Robotics; Pre paid energy meter and wireless amplifiers were other attractions of the occasion.
- The 1st National Conference on Robotics Automation, and Mechatronics (NCRAM-2014) was held at JNTU. Students from 2nd year Mechanical Branch demonstrated “LINE DETECTING ROBOT” and “HYDRAULIC CRANE” and a research paper on Automation; with topic “AUTOMATIC BOTTLE FILLING AND CAPPING SYSTEM WITH LOW COST AUTOMATION PLC” which won the 1st Prize.