Gnyana Saraswati College of Engineering & Technology was established in Nizamabad of Andhra Pradesh by Sri Bachu Gangaram Memorial Education Society. The college has got its affiliation from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad and is approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
The Campus is spread in sprawling 12 acres of land facing the National Highway, which is just at a distance of 7 kms from the bus stand and railway station of Nizamabad. The infrastructure of the college is wisely designed like classrooms, laboratories, library, staff rooms, administration office.
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Eletronics and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Basic Sciences & Humanities
- Department of Information Technologu
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
Placement Statistics :
Academic year 2011-2012 :
No of Offers
VRE Info Technologies
ITP Consulting Services.
Veega It Services
Academic year 2010-2011:
No of Offers
Data-Point Info Solutions (P) LTD, Hyderabad
Aas Technologies, Hyderabad
Army Officer Selection
Ediko System Integrator, Hyderabad
International Water Health Organization, Hyderabad
KSG Projects, Hyderabad
Raddix IT Solutions , Hyderabad
GSCET has separate libraries for Engineering and PG with a wide collection of over 25,000 books covering an entire gamut of various disciplines.
B.TECH LIBRARY INFORMATION
MBA LIBRARY INFORMATION