Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, a part of Guru Nanak Institutions was established in 2011 in the state of Telangana. Affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, the institute offers multiple bachelors and master degree program in technology along with MBA course.
- Application forms for admission to all the courses must be submitted through online mode.
- Admissions to B.Tech and M.Tech are based on candidate’s rank in TS EAMCET and TS PGECET, respectively.
- For MBA, candidates will be shortlisted through Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) conducted at state level.
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Examination for admission to B.Tech program.
- Applicants who possess B.Tech degree can apply for Masters degree in technology.
- Minimum 3-year bachelors degree is a prerequisite for admission to MBA course.
- Candidates seeking admission to the courses offered by the institute need to apply through the official website of respective conducting bodies of EAMCET, PGECET and ICET.
Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, Telangana Highlights Table 2021
|Name of the institute||Guru Nanak Institute Of Technology|
|Basic admission criteria||Entrance-based|
|Name of entrance||Telangana State Engineering, Architecture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS-EAMCET)|
|Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET)|
|Integrated Common Entrance Test (IC ET)|