Gaya College was established in the year 1944. It is recognized by UGC & is affiliated to Magadh University, Bodh Gaya. The college offers various Undergraduate, Post Graduate and also professional courses. Admissions to the courses are the basis of merit and applications are accepted both online & offline. The college includes all the necessary facilities for the better learning environment of its students.
Gaya College Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1944 | Public|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Professional courses|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
Gaya College Courses
The college offers Undergraduate, Post-graduate & Professional Courses like the following:
|Undergraduate Courses||Post-graduate Courses||Professional Courses|
|Bachelor of Arts||Master of Business Administration||BJMC (Voc.)|
|Bachelor of Science||Master of Arts||B.A. in Vocational Studies|
|Bachelor of Commerce||Master of Science||B.Sc. (IT Hons Vocational)|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications||Master of Commerce||BBM Vocational|
|Bachelor of Business Management||Master of Computer Applications||B.Sc. in Information Technology (Vocational)|
|Bachelor of Education||Master of Education||B.Sc. (Voc. Hons) in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Bachelor of Library Science||-||M.Sc. in Biotechnology|
Read more: Gaya College Courses & Fees
Gaya College Admission
Admission to this Institute is based purely on merit in the last qualifying exam. Candidates seeking admission in UG courses need to have passed 10+2. For PG courses, candidates need to have passed graduation in the relevant field.
Candidates who are applying for an MBA course in this college need to clear MAT Entrance, the scores of which will be the deciding factor for the candidate’s admission.
Application to this college is accepted in both online as well as offline mode.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website
- Fill the registration form by filling in all the personal details.
- Make the payment online via debit card/credit card or net banking.
- Save the application and take a print.
The candidates can download the application form from the official website. Fill the form and submit it along with the necessary documents at the college.
Read more: Gaya College Admissions
Gaya College Facilities
The college offers a wide variety of facility to its students, the list of the same has been given below:
- Sports: As a part of recreational activities, the college hosts various sports-related events and also encourages its students to maintain active participation in the same.
- Medical Facilities: The college offers several up-to-date and modern medical facilities for its students
- Library: A library is available where students can gain access to all sought of books and journals for reference purposes and curricular studies.
- Canteen: There is a canteen facility for their students where students can unwind after a long day and have a wide variety of meals at an affordable price.
- Auditorium: The college has an auditorium where are the cultural events, debates, seminars, and conferences take place
- Bank ATM: The college has a bank ATM in its premises, making access to money easier for its students and faculty members
- Gym: A well-equipped gym is available to students who wish to utilize the facility
Read more: Gaya College Hostel
Gaya College FAQs
Ques. Are there separate hostels available for boys and girls?
Ques. What are the charges for Hostel?
Ques. What are the sports activities conducted at Gaya College?
Ques. What are the library timings of the college?
Ques. What are the different coaching centres in the college?
- NET Coaching Centre
- Service Entry Coaching Centre
- Remedial Coaching Centre
- Career & Counselling Coaching Centre