GICTS Group of Institutions is one of the leading educational Institutions in Central India. It is known for its cutting-edge teaching methods and outstanding prospects for the students. With the advent of new technology every year, the institute has been updating and revising its syllabus to keep its students in line with current industrial trends.
GICTS Group of Institutions has a rich history and has become a centre of academic excellence after crossing significant milestones since its inception. Its highly qualified faculty has groomed the students by adopting modern educational methods which includes giving class-room lectures, helping them in preparing professional presentation, organizing seminars/workshops etc.
GICTS Group of Institutions Facts and Figures:
Year of Foundation
Mr.Uday Ghatge chairman of Devi Ahilya Bhai Ghatge Uchcha shiksha Samiti
-Rajiv Gandhi Prodhyogiki Vishwavidhyalaya
-Jiwaji University, Gwalior
-Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism & Communication, Bhopal
-National College for Teacher Education
Common Entrance Test –MCA
Management Entrance Test- MBA
BBA & BCA – On Merit
Well stocked with-
Hi-tech Computer Laboratory covering 6000 sq.ft area having-
- Windows 2000 Server & Redhat Linux Server
- 1000 networked computers along with internet
Hostel Fees : Rs.4000/- p.m. on first come first serve basis
No. of Companies Visited during the last year
+30 renowned companies
% of placement during last year
Average package last year
Rs.3.8 Lacs/year (MCA)
Rs.3.5 Lacs/year (MBA)
Students co-curricular Activities
Sports club,Cultural events etc.
How to reach
- 15 Kms. From Maharajpura Airport, Gwalior
- 13 minutes from Gwalior railway Station
- 14 minutes from Gwalior interstate Bus stand.
Why to Join GICTS Group of Institutions?
1. Association with Industries for On the Job Training: The Institute is associated with Suraya Roshni Malanpur, Tekanpur Industry etc. for industrial visits in order to facilitate better understanding on academic topics.
2. Alliance with Department of Electronics, Government of India: The Institute is a well-recognized study centre of DOEACC. The students following its courses are allowed to get access to institute’s facilities and teaching aids.