Hansaba College of Engineering & Technology was established in the year 2011 under the aegis of Gokul Foundation approved by AICTE. It is affiliated to Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad and approved by AICTE
- The College is situated nearly 110 Kilometres from Ahmedabad and is well connected by roadways and railways
- The college has innovative facilities such as state-of-art laboratory, hostels, library, seminar hall etc.
- Open Source Technology Club (OSTC)- It is started with Spoken Tutorial Project of IIT Bombay to encourage the use of open-source technologies in academic work as well as for office-work
- Webinar through GTU- The college has collaborated with IUCEE (Indo US Collaboration for Engineering Education) for conducting webinars of international standards
- Blood Donation Camps- Students actively take part on Blood Donation Camp. Blood Donation Camp organises activities through Indian Red Cross Society
- Thalassemia Test- College also organises Thalassemia Test every year through Indian Red Cross Society
- Visit to NGO- Students visit various NGOs, camps and orphanage such as Mangal Jeevan Trust-NGO, Astha-the old people house, rain water reservoir, gobar gas plant, solar power system, drip irrigation system etc.
- GATE Club- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an All-India examination that primarily tests. In this club, students are prepared for GATE and motivation given to them for admission to postgraduate programs in engineering at the national level
The college has well-equipped library with seating capacity of 100 students. It has 8500 texts and reference books and subscribes to nationally and internationally reputed journals.
Seminar hall has capacity of accommodating 80 people
AAHVAAN- The Tech Fest