Holy Kings College of Engineering and Technology, Ernakulam was established by the Noble Educational & Charitable Trust in September 2011. It strives to maintain International Standards in career orientation. It is a Self Financed, Non – Minority, Co – Educational institution. It is built in an area of 11.10 acres of land. It is located at Pampakuda, Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam district and 20 km from Pivarom Road Railway Station.
Approvals & Affiliations:
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
No. of Students Placed
KG Information Systems Pvt. Ltd. (KGisL), Coimbatore
BISKO Labs Pvt. Ltd.
RHL Vision Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
PAGE ONE TECHNO PRECISION Pvt. Ltd.
- National Service Scheme (NSS)
- Entrepreneurship Development Club
- Computer Society of India (CSI)
- Institution of Electrical & Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Institution of Electronic & Telecommunication Engineers (IETE)
- Nature Club
- It is housed in a floor of 4500 sq ft area
- A collection of 10500 books, including 3000 latest reference books, Newspapers, Periodicals & Spiritual books
- Internet access through computer systems & separate area for Recreational Reading
- 2 Boy’s hostel is present within the campus
- 2 Girl’s hostel is located outside the campus at Kolenchery
- Internet facility,Mess facility with Veg & Non – Veg food is available within the hostel