Institute of Technology and Science (I.T.S) is a well known Management Institute located in Delhi NCR and was established in the year 1995. The institute is accredited as ‘A’ rated by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India (NAAC).
I.T.S Ghaziabad offers various courses in the field of management and computer applications at the postgraduate level. Admission to these courses is done on the basis of state-level entrance exams namely UPSEE.
ITS Ghaziabad Highlights
|Established | Type||1995 | Private Institute|
|Accreditations||NAAC – ‘A’ Grade|
|Campus Area||60+ Acres|
|Total Students | Faculties||10000+ | 800+|
|Courses offered||PG Diploma|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Test|
ITS Ghaziabad Rankings
|Body/ Magazine||Rank/ Award||Year|
|ASSOCHAM||Best Institution Nurturing Entrepreneurship & Employability Award||2018|
|ELETS Digital Learning||Top Ranked B-School||2018|
|Higher Education Review, beyond IIMs, B-Schools Survey||3rd Among Top B-Schools of U.P||2018|
|Higher Education Review, beyond IIMs||44th Among Top B-Schools in India||2018|
|Competition Success Review||7th Among Top B-Schools in North India||2018|
|Times B-School Survey||15th Among Top B-Schools in North Zone||2018|
|Newspaper Association of India||Best Management Institute||2017|
ITS Ghaziabad Courses
Institute of Technology and Science Ghaziabad offers various courses under different specializations at the postgraduate level. Each of the specializations provides a unique blend of academic rigor and practical applications.
|Course Name||Eligibility||Total Intake|
|MBA||Bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD) ||240|
|MCA||60% marks at Intermediate level with Mathematics ||60|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Bachelor’s degree with BCA/ B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) with Mathematics with 50% marks (45% marks for reserved categories)||120|
|PGDM||Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD)||180|
Know more: Institute of Technology and Science Ghaziabad Fees
ITS Ghaziabad Admission
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per the course must visit the official website of the Institute of Technology and Science Ghaziabad. They must download the application form and fill the same with the requisite information. The candidates must send the form with the desired documents. The following are the documents that need to be sent along with the application form:
- 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Graduation Mark Sheet along with the Certificate
- Character and Migration Certificate (Original)
- Eight Passport size Coloured Photographs
- Entrance Test Score Card (whatever applicable)
- Admission / Call Letter of university
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
For admission in ITS Ghaziabad MBA and MCA, the Institute accepts the score in Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) conducted by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh. Admission to ITS Ghaziabad PGDM is done on the basis of marks scored in CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT.
Check: ITS Ghaziabad Admission
ITS Ghaziabad Scholarships
Following are the scholarships offered by the Institute of Technology and Science Ghaziabad to deserving and meritorious students:
|Exam Type||Scholarship amount (One Time Only)|
|701 and above||INR 40,000|
|4001 to 10000||INR 30,000|
|1 to 4000||INR 40,000|
|>70 and above||INR 40,000|
|%age of Marks in Graduation OR class 10th or 12th|
|70 – 75 (65-70 for Govt. University)||INR 30,000|
|More than 75(>70 for Govt. University)||INR 40,000|
Note(s): The marks of Physical Education subject will not be considered in the final calculation of percentage.
- The candidate falling in more than one category shall be entitled to avail only one scholarship amount whichever is the highest.
- Limited Seats are available on the basis of first come first served.
- This scholarship amount will be adjusted in the second installment of first-year fees.
ITS Ghaziabad Placement
Corporate resource centre plays a significant role in bringing the industry and academia close to each other. It acts as an interface between the students, faculty and the corporate world to initiate and maintain continuous interaction with the industry. Institute has a consistent record of 100% placement since its inception. Some facts related to PGDM placements are given below:
|Highest Package (2017-19 Batch)||16.05 Lakh|
|Highest Package (2016-18 Batch)||15.2 Lakh|
|Average Package||5.7 Lakh|
ITS College Ghaziabad Facilities
Following is a brief about the facilities offered by the Institute of Technology and Science Ghaziabad to the students to cater to their needs:
- Auditorium: There are a total of auditoriums with a seating capacity of 300 and 600. They are well-equipped with a sound system, LCD projector, Wi-fi connectivity, big LCD screen, fully air-conditioned. The Institute conducts events like seminars, conferences, and workshops in these halls.
- Hostels: The Institute offers hostel facilities to both male and female students separately. There are 91 rooms in the boys’ hostel and 83 rooms in the girls’ hostel. The rooms have excellent facilities for students like laundry, phone, internet connectivity, gym, etc with round the clock.
- Library: There is a total of 42184 books, 9122 titles, 90 journals, 17 newspapers, 5058 project reports, 3346 CDs. The library provides access to databases available on CD-ROMS, book reservation facility for both the students and faculty members.
- Cafeteria: The campus has 2 spacious eating places for main meals and snacks. It offers hygienic food items and places to hang out for the students during breaks.