Institute of Technology and Science (I.T.S) is a well known Management Institute located in Delhi NCR and was established in the year 1995. The institute is accredited as ‘A’ rated by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India (NAAC). I.T.S Ghaziabad offers various courses in the field of management and computer applications at the Graduate as well as Postgraduate level. Admission to these courses is done on the basis of state-level entrance exams namely UPSEE.
ITS Ghaziabad Highlights
|Established | Type||1995 | Private Institute|
|Accreditations||NAAC – ‘A’ Grade|
|Campus Area||60+ Acres|
|Total Students | Faculties||10000+ | 800+|
|Courses offered||PG Diploma|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Test|
ITS Ghaziabad Awards & Rankings
- Awarded "Most Prefered UG & PG Institute” in India by ASSOCHAM.
- I.T.S Ghaziabad was also awarded Scouts & Guides Organization and the award was received from Governor of Assam, Shri Jagdish Mukjiji.
- Students have been getting the University Positions among Top-10 Merit List consistently performing well in University Examinations of BBA and BCA Conducted by CCS University, Meerut.
- Awarded “Best Institution Nurturing Entrepreneurship & Employability Award” by ASSOCHAM 2018.
- Top Ranked B-School by ELETS Digital Learning 2018.
- Awarded “Best Management Institute” by Newspaper Association of India 2017.
|Agency||I.T.S Rank 2020||I.T.S Rank 2019|
|Outlook – ICARE India MBA Rankings
Top 50 North Zone Rank- 30
Standalone Institutions Rank - 32
Top Private MBA Institutions Rank - 78
|Times B School Ranking
All India Rank - 58
Among Private B School - 40
In North Zone - 19
|C fore – Best B-School
54th Rank in All India
9th Rank in Uttar Pradesh
|Business Today Ranking||----||
Overall Ranking - 2019: 99
Top 100 - Learning Experience: 81
Top 100 - Private B- School: 73
|GHRDC – CSR B- School Survey
BBA among Top-10 & 4th Rank in Northern Region
BCA among 06 Best Institute in India
4th Rank under Top B-Schools of Eminence
5th Rank under Top B-Schools in UP (Government & Private)
|The Week - Beat B- School||----||
All India Rank - 54
Among Private B School - 39
In North Zone - 12
|India Today – India’s Best B-School||----||
All India Rank: 99
Private Best B-School Rank (North):27
|Business Standard India’s – Best B-School Survey||----||Ranking: A2 (December 2019)|
|BW Business World – India’s Top B-School||----||
All India Rank - 121
Top Private B School - 100
In North Zone - 34
ITS Ghaziabad Courses
Institute of Technology and Science Ghaziabad offers various courses under different specializations at the postgraduate level. Each of the specializations provides a unique blend of academic rigor and practical applications.
|MBA||Bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD)|
|MCA||60% marks at Intermediate level with Mathematics|
|PGDM||Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD)|
ITS Ghaziabad Admission
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per the course must visit the official website of the Institute of Technology and Science Ghaziabad. They must download the application form and fill the same with the requisite information. The candidates must send the form with the desired documents. For admission in ITS Ghaziabad MBA and MCA, the Institute accepts the score in Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) conducted by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh. Admission to ITS Ghaziabad PGDM is done on the basis of marks scored in CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA/ MAT.
Check: ITS Ghaziabad Admission
ITS Ghaziabad Scholarships
Following are the scholarships offered by the Institute of Technology and Science Ghaziabad to deserving and meritorious students:
Scholarships for MCA
Scholarships for Meritorious Graduate Students at the time of Admission to MCA:
|1.||Candidates having 65% marks or more in 10th,12th and Graduation together OR 70% in Graduation||INR 20,000|
|2.||Candidates having 60% marks or more in 10th,12th and Graduation together OR 65% in Graduation||INR 10,000|
|3.||The scholarship is also available under the following categories*:
(i) Siblings of Existing Students
(ii) Alumni Siblings
(iii) Children of Defense Personnel
(iv) Physically Challenged
|(for details, please contact Institute of Technology and Science, Ghaziabad)|
Academic Excellence: Students with the following credentials will be eligible for the scholarship. The students getting the first three positions at the institute in their cumulative performance on yearly basis will get the following awards:
- First position: INR 15,000
- Second position: INR 10,000
- Third position: INR 5,000
Scholarships for MBA
|S.No||Final Graduation Percentage||Amount of scholarship (One time only)|
|1||65% to 69.9%||INR 15000|
|2||70% and above||INR 25000|
ITS Ghaziabad Placement
Corporate resource centre plays a significant role in bringing the industry and academia close to each other. It acts as an interface between the students, faculty and the corporate world to initiate and maintain continuous interaction with the industry. Institute has a consistent record of 100% placement since its inception. Excellent Placement in leading companies every year like EY, Hindustan Unilever, CCD, Infosys, Nestle, Deloitte, TCS, Zomato, Wipro, Amazon, HCL and many more. Some facts related to PGDM placements are given below:
|PGDM Batch Strength||180|
|No. of Recruiters||140|
|No. of Jobs Offered||230|
|Highest Package||INR 18.5 LPA|
|Average Salary of Top 50 Students||INR 7.5 LPA|
|Average Package||INR 5.65 LPA|
The following graph depicts the specialization wise placement percentage of the PGDM Batch:
ITS College Ghaziabad Facilities
Following is a brief about the facilities offered by the Institute of Technology and Science Ghaziabad to the students to cater to their needs:
- Auditorium: There are a total of auditoriums with a seating capacity of 300 and 600. They are well-equipped with a sound system, LCD projector, Wi-fi connectivity, big LCD screen, fully air-conditioned. The Institute conducts events like seminars, conferences, and workshops in these halls.
- Hostels: The Institute offers hostel facilities to both male and female students separately. There are 91 rooms in the boys’ hostel and 83 rooms in the girls’ hostel. The rooms have excellent facilities for students like laundry, phone, internet connectivity, gym, etc with round the clock.
- Library: There is a total of 42184 books, 9122 titles, 90 journals, 17 newspapers, 5058 project reports, 3346 CDs. The library provides access to databases available on CD-ROMS, book reservation facility for both the students and faculty members.
- Cafeteria: The campus has 2 spacious eating places for main meals and snacks. It offers hygienic food items and places to hang out for the students during breaks.
ITS College Ghaziabad FAQs
Ques. What are the documents to be sent along with the application form?
Ans. The documents to be sent along with the application form are as follows:
- 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Graduation Mark Sheet along with the Certificate
- Character and Migration Certificate (Original)
- Eight Passport size Coloured Photographs
- Entrance Test Score Card (whatever applicable)
- Admission / Call Letter of university
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
Ques. What is the total intake for admission?
Ans. The total intake for admission is tabulated below:
|Course Name||Total Intake|
Ques. What is the total fees for PGDM?
Ans, The total fees per year for the PGDM program is INR 3 lakhs.
Ques. Is there any correspondence course available at ITS?
Ans. ITS supports only regular and full-time courses. The institute does not offer degrees and diplomas through correspondence.
Ques. Does the institute offer UG programs?
Ans. Yes, the institute offers BBA and BCA programs through ITS UG Campus.