Indo Global College of Engineering is one of the constituent colleges of Punjab’s leading educational group, Indo Global Colleges. The Institute is located in Mohali, Punjab and was established in the year 2003 with a motive to provide quality education in the field of Engineering. Indo Global College of Engineering is affiliated to I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (IKGPTU), Jalandhar and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Courses offered by the Institute are B.Tech., Diploma in Engineering and M.Tech.
Know more about Indo Global College of Engineering Admissions
Indo Global College of Engineering Courses and Eligibility
B.Tech. Course Eligibility
Admission to the four-year full time B.Tech. program is offered to candidate with 60% marks in 10+2 (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the subjects). Final Selection to the course will be done on the basis of JEE Main Entrance Exam Score.
Lateral Entry to B.Tech. program is open for candidates who hold B.Sc. Degree or Diploma in Engineering/ Technology.
Diploma Course Eligibility
IGCE offers three-year full time Diploma programs in Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. The minimum eligibility required to take admission in Diploma programs is having passed 10th Standard with Mathematics, Science and English as the compulsory subjects.
Final Selection to the Diploma program will be done on the basis of scores obtained in JET Entrance Exam conducted by PSBTE & IT.
M.Tech. Course Eligibility
Candidates with BE/ B.Tech./ M.Sc./ MCA Degree (Relevant Stream) with minimum 50% marks are eligible to take admission in M.Tech. course. Final Selection to the course will be based on GATE Entrance Exam sore.
Check Indo Global College of Engineering Courses & Fees
Indo Global College of Engineering Placement
Indo Global College of Engineering has a dedicated Placement Cell that works on making the Candidates placement ready. It provides Industrial Training opportunities during the course of study so that the students are able to gain the practical knowledge. The Placement cell also works on Interpersonal Skills and communication skills of the students. Various Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Aptitude Tests and PowerPoint Presentations are organized to fit the candidates according to the requirements of the recruiters.
Know more about Indo Global College of Engineering Placement
Indo Global College of Engineering Ranking
- Among leading professional colleges of North India by India Today 2012
- Best Engineering College by IIT Madras for QEEE
- Among top 15 colleges in India by IBM
Academic and Industrial Tie-up of Indo Global College of Engineering
- Ashok Leyland Skill Development Centre
- EC - Council Centre of Excellence/ Cisco Academy
- IBM Software Centre of Excellence (CoE)
- IIT Bombay – Free Open Software Centre (FOSS)
- Oracle Academy
- PTU Incubation Centre
- QEEE Program by IIT Madras and MHRD Govt. of India
- Toyota Technical Education Program (T-TEP)
- Virtual Lab of IIT, Delhi
Why Join Indo Global College of Engineering?
- Guest Lectures through the Industry Experts helps in Imparting Industrial Knowledge to the students.
- The Live Projects organized by Campus Business Park leads to skill development.
- Availability of Digital Classrooms and E-books to enhance learning experience.
- National and International affiliations and tie-ups helps in bringing up numerous projects for the students.
- Career Counselling and Training programs helps the students in grabbing the desired job.