filter your search allcollegesexamnews

Jayaram College of Engineering and Technology - [JCET], Thiruchirapalli

Jayaram College of Engineering and Technology - [JCET], Thiruchirapalli

Thiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu AICTE, NBA, NAAC-B | Estd 1994 Anna University, Chennai Private Institute
30,000
PER
YEAR

Get Detailed Fees




College Admission Reviews

Chaitanya, Batch: B.Tech -2015

8.3/10

"I have attend engineering counseling at Anna university Chennai. And select my college with my 12th cutoff mark."   Read More

Akarsh, Batch: ECE -2014

9.2/10

"100% placement. 80% of students used to get placement through on nd off campus interview. Remaining 20% involve in higher studies, entrepreneurs and family business. HCL - 5 Lakhs/ annum, CTS - 4.8 Lakhs/ annum, TCS - 5 Lakhs/ annum Etc."   Read More


4Years Full Time120 seats per course4
30,000
PER
YEAR

Get Detailed Fees





College Admission Reviews

Chaitanya, Batch: B.Tech -2015

8.3/10

"I have attend engineering counseling at Anna university Chennai. And select my college with my 12th cutoff mark."   Read More

Akarsh, Batch: ECE -2014

9.2/10

"100% placement. 80% of students used to get placement through on nd off campus interview. Remaining 20% involve in higher studies, entrepreneurs and family business. HCL - 5 Lakhs/ annum, CTS - 4.8 Lakhs/ annum, TCS - 5 Lakhs/ annum Etc."   Read More


2Years Full Time18 seats per course4
60,000
PER
YEAR

Get Detailed Fees



GATE 2019

01 Sep 18 - 21 Sep 18
Application Process

02 Feb 19 - 10 Feb 19
exam date

check eligibility


College Admission Reviews

S Kishore Kumar, Batch: M.Tech -2014

9.2/10

"I write consortium exam and score 32 mark out of 50. This college is near by my native and best college. So I choose to study my PG course."   Read More


College rating

based on 3 students ratings

8.9/10

9.3/10academic
8.7/10accommodation
9.3/10faculty
9.3/10infrastructure
8.3/10placements
8.3/10social

college Info reviews view all

S Kishore KumarM.TechBatch : 2014
9.2
STUDENT SATISFACTION RATINGS
Remarks -

Our college chairman is a good and educated person. Our college provide good facility to students. No bad remarks in my college.


9/10academic
9/10faculty
9/10infrastructure
9/10food & accom
9/10placement
10/10social life

facilities

Comp Labs
Sports
Gym
Medical
Cafeteria
Laboratory
Library
Auditorium
Hostel
Transport

reservation

10%nri

placements

Tata
Allseas

faculty view all

Dr. N. KannanPrincipal
183total faculty
1:16FACULTY STUDENT RATIO

about college

Jayaram College of Engineering and Technology was started in the 1994. It was established under the aegis of Gandhi Rural Development Educational Trust with an aim to impart value added quality professional education to students. College is running with the approval of AICTE, New Delhi. It is affiliated to Anna University.

Placements: Year wise placements Details of college

Year

No. Of students placed

2013

25

2014

15

Extracurricular Activities:

  • Sports
  • Seminars
  • NSS
  • Cultural Activities

Facilities:

Central Library: Resource collection details.

  • 44206 Books
  • 241 periodicals subscribed (both national and international)
  • 1300 back volumes
  • 1378 CDs in library

Computer Center: College has 5 high speed servers and 545 systems with P-III   and P-IV configurations. Also various equipments like printers, scanners and various sofwares.

Hostel: College has in campus hostels for boys and girls. Rooms are well equipped and recreational facilities are provided to both boys and girls in hostels. Mess provides hygienic vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.

Sports facilities:

  • Indoor stadium
  • Cricket ground
  • 2 Football Fields
  • 2 Volley ball courts
  • 2 Hockey fields

Festivals and events:

  • Onam Festival
  • Sports Day
  • College Day

Ranking:

Magazine

Title

Rank

Year

Career360

State Engineering college

A+

2013

GALLERY IMAGES view all

VIDEOS view all

Pagalvady, Thuraiyur Taluk
Thiruchirapalli - 621014
Tamil Nadu , India

0.43KmJayaram College Bus Stop

0431-2432474 , 6536900

Comments

Comments



No Comments To Show

news view all

September 11, 2018

ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2019

The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is inviting applications for the post of Class-I executives (at E-1 level) in the engineering and Geo-sciences disciplines. There are 21 vacancies in total. The pay scale is in the grade of INR 60,000 – 1,80,000 with an increment of 3% per year.

September 10, 2018

GATE AR: Architecture and Planning Preparation Tips

Candidates wishing to pursue Masters in Architecture and Planning can apply for GATE 2019. Most of the reputed universities like IIT, IISc consider GATE score for admission in their post graduation courses. IIT Madras will conduct the

September 10, 2018

GATE ST: Statistics Preparation Tips

Statistics, having code ST is a new paper introduced in GATE 2019. Now, there are a total of 24 papers under the examination. Statistics is a branch of mathematics dealing with the collection, interpretation and presentation of data. This year, IIT Madras will hold the exam in online (c

September 07, 2018

GATE CY: Chemistry Preparation Tips

GATE exam is considered to be the toughest and highly competitive exam carried out jointly by the seven IITs and Indian Institute of Science (IISc) each year. Through this exam, a candidate’s knowledge of engineering mathematics, general aptitude and core subject knowledge is tested. It is

September 06, 2018

GATE AE: Aerospace Engineering Preparation Tips

This year IIT Madras will conduct GATE 2019 in online (computer-based) mode on February 2, 3, 9 and 10, 2019 for 24 papers. GATE Paper for Aerospace Engineering will cover 70% of the Aerospace subject, 15% from General Aptitude, and 15% from Engineering Mathematics. The questions will be a mix of

September 05, 2018

GATE AG: Agricultural Engineering Preparation Tips

GATE 2019 will be conducted by IIT Madras in online mode on February 2, 3, 9 and 10, 2019 for 24 papers. GATE Paper for Agricultural Engineering will probably be held in the first two days. AG Paper will cover 70% of the Agriculture subject, 15% from General Aptitude, and 15% from Engineering Mat

September 03, 2018

5 Best Mobile Applications for GATE Exam

The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) exam is jointly monitored and administered by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). GATE score is the main criteria for admissions to M.E./M.Tech/Ph.D at the IITs, the NITs, the CFITs and other uni

July 09, 2018

Anna University Results

Anna University has divided each academic year into two semesters i.e. Odd Semester and Even Semester. The Examination for Odd Semester is held around November-Decembe

apply now Download Brochure
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?
Get free counselling

Follow & Share this college to get information about admission

ADMISSION

news

top courses

BE Civil Engineering
AVG FEE - ₹30,000/Yr4 Years
BE Computer Science and Engineering
AVG FEE - ₹30,000/Yr4 Years
BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering
AVG FEE - ₹30,000/Yr4 Years
view more courses[12]

Placements

faculties

Dr. Suresh Kumar KProfessor & Head, Department of Mechanical Engineering
Dr. K. LeninAssistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering
Ms. GeethaProfessor & Head, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
view all faculties[8]
DOWNLOAD FRIZZA APP

SWITCH TO APP FOR

Get instant joining bonus

High paying offers

Refer friends to earn more

×