Karavali Institute of Technology (KIT) is a premier institute established by the G R Education Trust is situated in picturesque region at Mangalore, Karnataka. It is part of academic excellence after the establishment and success of Karavali Group of Colleges, started in year 1996. It is located in the area of 32 acres of land. The Institute is located at Neermarga, Mangalore. KIT is an institution that makes learning a focused, fruitful, and enjoyable experience for all its students.
- The institute has been approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Information Science & Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Aeronautical Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
Library- The Library of KIT is a hub for library, information and computer services. It houses books, e-books, journals, online journals, databases, publications & papers, audio-video Resources and research materials.
Auditorium- The institute has a well equipped auditorium with the capacity of 650 students.
Labs- The institute has 52 different laboratories of all disciplines. It has 450 computers in the computer lab with highly configured.
Hostel- The separate hostel facility is provided to both boys and girls in the campus with all basic facilities.
- Inter Group Sport Day
- Orientation Day For Fresher’s
- Annual Day
- GAGAN- National Level Inter Collegiate Cultural Fest
- KAIZEN - Inter Group Cultural Fest
- Technical Fest's
- Scholarship is provided to SC/ST/OBC, Minority and Handicapped students
- Scholarship is also provided to the children of Agriculturists, Postal Service, Legal Service, Teachers, Media person, Police Service, Military and other deserving students