Khader Memorial College of Engineering and Technology - [KMCET] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Khader Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Nalgonda, Telangana, was established with a motto to unsettle the mind of its students and explore their potentials to pursue technical education. The college is supported by a good infrastructure and an eminent faculty, providing every possible help and guiding the future stakeholders to pursue their dreams. It is a learning hub which resolves to provide quality technical education blended with requisite professional ethics and work culture.
Facts and Figures of Khader Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Nalgonda, Telangana
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Bachelor degree in Technology (4 years)
Master Degree (2 years)
Diploma (3 years)
How to Reach(Campus)
Devarakonda to Bengaluru Highway
Why to Join Khader Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Nalgonda, Telangana?
- Infrastructure: Spacious classrooms, gyms, hostels for its outstation students (separate for boys and girls), transportation facilities to every corner of the city, canteen and internet connection are the features that make it outshine others.
- Computer Centre: The College has advanced network computer centre, well equipped with the latest operating system, laser printers, LCD projectors and scanners with LAN networks connected to the server.
- Sports- Along with academics, the College also pays prior interest to sports. The college has got its own playground equipped with equipments and apparatus required for both indoor and outdoor games.
- Library: The College has a well-furnished library that opens up to its students from wee hours to late in the evening. It is stocked with a wide range of books and journals relating to the subject.
- Faculty- With a highly qualified and experienced teaching staff at the college, they provide all possible help and feedback to help its students to groom up and cherish their dream. They guide the student fraternity to grow up to be fundamentally and mentally strong to face the real-life challenges.