Krishna Murthy Institute of Technology and Engineering (KMIT) was 2007 and supported by KRISHNA MURTHY IIT academy. It offers various courses which provide students with a broad based curriculum that opens the doors to flexible career opportunities in the knowledge based economy. KMIT is spread over 12 acres of campus in a picturesque environment girdled by smiling greenery with wholesome atmosphere for calm and peaceful pursuit of studies. KMIT has five under graduate courses. It also offers post graduate engineering and management courses.
- KMIT has been approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- KMIT is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Management Studies
The College has an independent Training & placement Cell devoted to cater the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements.
Placement Record 2013-2014
Name of Company
Total No. of Placed Students
Tata Business Support Service Ltd.
Artech-Accenture & IBM
- National Service Scheme
- Subject Association
- Library- The collection in our Library includes more than 27,000 volumes covering different engineering stream. As many as 48 International, 72 National and more than 40 e-journals are provided for the students.
- Laboratory- The college has state-of-art laboratory facilities for each department besides the English Language and Communication Skills laboratory.
- Auditorium- The college has a huge auditorium that can accommodate about 800 people and is well supported by acoustic. The seminars and workshops conducted in different departments are held in the auditorium.