Krishnaveni Engineering College for Women (KECW) was established in 2008. It belongs to the St. Joseph Educational Society. It helps the engineering students to discover, learn and explore the limitless possibilities in the world of engineering & inspire themselves to tackle the opportunities & challenges of tomorrow. It is located in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. It offers four under graduate. It also offers post graduate management courses.
- KECW has been approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- KECW is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Applied Science
- Department of Management Students
- Library- The KECW Central Library which collectively supports the teaching, research and extension program of the Institute with more than 11,121 volumes & about 45 nationals and internationals journals is indeed a rich repository of knowledge. Recently it also provides the facility of DELNET to its Faculty members as well as Students.
- Hostel- The college has separate hostel for women. Exclusively, three blocks for women, in all accommodating more than 100 students are provided. The girl’s hostel has Shuttle courts, Table tennis and a shop to facilitate the students.