L.J. Institute of Engineering and Technology (LJIET), Ahmedabad was established in 2007 under the aegis of Lok Jagruti Kendra (LJK) charitable Trust. The institute is approved by the AICTE and affiliated to the Gujarat Technological University. LJIET is established with the aim to develop comprehensive professional training to bridge the existing gap between the formal system and the realistic modern technological skill requirements of the Industry.
LJIET offering excellence in engineering education and research started its academic in full Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate categories. LJIET is established with the aim to develop comprehensive professional training to bridge the existing gap between formal system and the realistic modern technological skill requirements of the Industry.
LJIET offers Bachelor in Engineering and Master in Engineering in various fields”
Electronics and Communications Engineering
Instrumentation & Control Engineering
LJIET admits students through centralized admission process conducted by the Joint Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) of the State. In accordance with the policy of the Government of Gujarat.
The Institute normally surrenders 75% of seats to the ACPC which finalizes the admission, collects the fees and sends the data to the Institute. Admissions to remaining 25% seats of Management Quota are made out of the requests received from other students who may have qualified as per ACPC norms in response to the Institutes advertisement.