Laljibhai Chaturbhai Institute of Technology (LCIT), one of the premier engineering institutes of Gujarat, was established in 2002. It is managed by ML Charitable Trust. It will nurture the intellectual growth of its students and serve humanity through creation, application, and dissemination of knowledge relevant to technology. It is located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It offers five under graduate and four post graduate programmes.
- LCIT has been approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- LCIT is affiliated to Gujarat Technical University
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Management Studies
- National Service Scheme
- Tree Plantation
The institute has arranged for dedicated, wireless 2 Mbps radio link for high speed Internet access round-the-clock so that the students remain updated with the latest developments across the globe.
- SEARCH: The institute organized an in-house technical symposium ‘SEARCH-2010’ in March. The objective of ‘SEARCH-2010’ is to provide an opportunity to the students to bring out their latent talent through different competitions
- Pratibha: The institute arranges cultural program under Pratibha to provide the platform for the students to bring out their talents. The program is organized by the students.