MAR College of Engineering and Technology was established in 2008 and sponsored by the Mohamed Educational Charitable Trust (MECT), Tiruchirapalli established in the year 2000. The main objective of the M.E.C.T. Trust is to provide educational opportunities for the youth and raise them as competent engineers, high caliber scientists, industrial & business managers and scholars then us useful citizens of our nation by establishing and running high-class educational and training institutions.
- The college is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- The college is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai
- It also provides educational opportunity for the rural centric and Muslim minority students
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Science & Humanities
- Numerical Simulation of Friction Stir Welding on AZ91 Magnesium Alloy
- A Deep and wire analysis for Speech-Emotion Recognition using multilayer perception
- Tamil words speech synthesis in cochlear implement using Acoustic model
- Panoramic Dental X-Ray Image Compression using Wavelet Filters
- Securing Mobile Ad Hoc Network using Double Hash Authentication technique
Placement record of 2013-14 year
M/s. Ceequence Technology
Placement Record of 2012-13 Year
Hiduja Global Solutions Ltd.
- Blood Donation Camp
- Paper Presentation
- Library- The library has a collection of 11661 books and 4447 titles of various disciplines of engineering and science. It has more than 9 international and 15 national journals with e-journals facility.
- Hostel- The college has separate hostels for boys and girls. Boys hostel located inside the college campus and girls hostel located inside our administrative campus located near trichy. Hostel accommodate is about 800 students with-in the campus.
- Auditorium- The college has a well furnished and air conditioned auditorium with modern facilities. It has the capacity of 100 persons.
- Mosque- There is a spacious Mosque located, where regular five time prayers and the Friday jumma are held. Muslim students and staff are encouraged to attend the scheduled prayers in the Mosque.
- Annual Day
- JEYITHU KAATUVOM- A Motivational Programme
- SKABERE' 13 – A State Level Technical Students Symposium
- M.A.R. College of Engineering & Technology ranked at FIRST in the district of PUDUKKOTTAI in Anna University First Semester Theory Examinations January 2014
- Student got the 2nd prize in Technical Quiz
- Student got the 2nd prize in Circuit Design at J.J.COLLEGE OF Engineering & Technology, Trichy.