MIT WPU Faculty of Engineering which was earlier known as MITCOE is one of the prestigious engineering institutes in India. It is recognized by AICTE and Maharashtra Govt. The institute offers B.Tech at the UG level, M.Tech at the PG level, and Ph.D. at the doctoral level. It has state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities. Reputed organizations like Amazon, TCS, Asian Paints, IBM Global Services, HCL, and Deloitte recruit students with high salary packages
MITCOE Pune Highlights
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Doctoral|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Admission Criteria||MHT CET, JEE (Main), GATE|
MITCOE Pune Courses
MIT-WPU Faculty of Engineering offers the following courses at the UG, PG, and doctoral level:
Read more: MITCOE Pune Courses and Fees
MITCOE Pune Admissions
Admission to the B.Tech course is done on the basis of the MHT CET or JEE (Main) score followed by counselling rounds.
For admission to M.Tech course, candidates must have a GATE score with at least 2 years of work experience.
How to apply?
- Visit the institute’s website
- Click on the desired course
- Register by using your name, phone number & Email
- Click on save & next
- Enter your personal & academic details
- Pay the registration fee
Read more: MITCOE Pune Admission
MITCOE Pune Placements
MIT-WPU Faculty of Engineering provides career services to its students which include placement assistance, internships, higher studies, and career guidance. The institute helps students prepare for the recruitment process via specialized aptitude tests, group discussions, mock interviews, and also assists in resume building.
Amazon, Asian Paints, HCL, TCL, Wipro, Cognizant, ITC, HDFC, and Deloitte, ORACLE, Infosys, IBM, BOSCH, Whirlpool, LG are some of the leading companies visiting the campus.
Placement Highlights 2020
- Students Placed: 603
- Companies Visited: 141
- Highest CTC: 37.26 LPA
- Average CTC: 6.5 LPA
Read more: MITCOE Pune Placements
MITCOE Pune Scholarships
MIT World Peace University offers various scholarships to the students of different courses based on merit. Some of the scholarships are mentioned below:
- MIT-WPU Merit Scholarship
- Dr. Vishwanath Karad Merit Scholarship
- Scholarship to Rank holders
- Scholarships to Elite Sportsmen
- MIT-WPU staff wards Scholarship
Read more: MITCOE Pune Scholarships
M MITCOE Pune Facilities
- Library and Reading Hall: The library has a huge collection of books, national and international magazines and journals, seminar papers, and e-books. The facility of the digital library with computer systems and internet connection are available in the library. Additionally, there are 2 reading halls with a seating capacity of about a hundred.
- Smart classrooms: The institute has smart classrooms with a capacity of 60 students. Each classroom is well equipped with modern technological facilities such as computers, projectors, and swivel chairs.
- Hostel & Canteen: The institute provides hostel and canteen facilities for students.
- Sports: Facilities for both indoor and outdoor games along with a gymnasium are available on the campus.
- Auditorium: For events, an air-conditioned auditorium is available on the campus with a great sitting capacity.
- Laboratories: Campus has laboratories in every department equipped with all the necessary equipment.
Read more: MITCOE Pune Hostel
MITCOE Pune FAQs
Ques. Does the MITCOE Pune provide any waiver of tuition fees?
Ans. 100% waiver of tuition fees is available for B.Tech students based on marks obtained in MHT-CET & JEE Mains
Ques. I have completed a Diploma in Civil Engineering. Am I eligible for B.Tech admission in MITCOE Pune?
Ans. You can take admission in B.Tech Lateral Entry in 2nd year
Ques. What is the total intake capacity of M.Tech in MITCOE Pune?
Ans. There are 258 seats for M.Tech
Ques. What is the seat allocation for Maharashtra Domicile Candidates?
Ans. 70% of seats are allocated for Maharashtra domicile students, 30% for all India quota
Ques. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Polymer Engineering in MITCOE Pune?
Ans. The fee is INR 3,10,000 per annum.