Marri Laxman Reddy Institute of Technology and Management (MLRITM) was established by a group of intellectuals, eminent professionals and industrialists in the year 2009. MLRITM falls under the aegis of Marri Laxman Reddy Group of Institutions. The college is approved by AICTE, New Delhi. MLRITM faculty is nationally and internationally recognized for its portfolio of high-quality education applied, theoretical research and rigorous analytics which helps and prepare the students for global leadership positions. The institute has associations and MOUs with a lot of industries in various fields for imparting training to students at a professional level, some of them include IBM, Microsoft etc.
NAAC with ‘A’ grade
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO)
Marri Laxman Reddy Group of Institutions Highlights
The institute offers B.Tech at UG level in different specializations.
Eligibility: Candidates applying for UG Courses should have passed 10+2 examination with minimum 60% marks. E-CET qualified for lateral entry and.
The institute offers M.Tech and MBA at PG level in different specializations.
MBA Eligibility: Candidate applying for MBA may enter the two-year program should have cleared I-CET.
The institute also offers Pharma courses at UG/PG level
To know more click on MLRITM courses & fees structure
MLRITM Placements & Infrastructure
MLRITM Placement is strong on its level and it offers good opportunities to students. Some of the main key points are given below:
- Auditoriums with the capacity of 1200 & 600
- 10 GD rooms and 20 personal interview rooms for placement activities
- Pre Placement and Post Placement Counseling and Training for the Students
- In-house Trainers for Campus Readiness Training of Students from Ist year of the course
- MLRITM has hostel facility for 250 boys and 250 girls students
- In addition to the hostel, there is a 600 seated seated capacity canteen in the college.
- There are a couple of food courts at different locations in the college offering different locations in the college.
MLRITM Rankings & Recognitions
- The institute has 16+ DST Research projects carried out by faculty.
- Recognition under section 2(f), &12(B) of the UGC Act, 1956
- 2500+ National and International Journal Papers Published by faculty
- 50+ doctorate Qualified faculties from IIT’s, premier National and International Universities.
- Permanent affiliation and ranked under Top 10 of JNTUH affiliated colleges
- Ranked 6th in Andhra and Telangana state, Ranked 37th in South India & ranked 54th in India survey conducted by The Week Magazine.
- AA credit rating as per the survey conducted by career 360
- ECE students won Ist prize in John Deere National Level competition
- CSE students won Ist prize in Virtusa Appetite National Level Competition
- IV year students won Ist prize in ISB TEP Design Challenge Competition
- AERO Students Won Ist prize in SAE India National level Design Challenge