MNR College of Engineering and Technology was established in 2008. It is one of the constituent institute of MNR Group of Institutions. It aims to educate and prepare students as engineers and citizens who can contribute to the society and nation's progress through the creation, integration, application and transfer of engineering knowledge. It is located at MNR-AHER Campus, Sangareddy. It offers five under graduate programmes in Engineering.
- It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Aeronautical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- The Library has over 13,200 classified textbooks, reference books and a sizeable number of research journals, with group study area for graduate and postgraduate students, and private study area for faculty
- MNR subscribes to several national and international medical journals
- The library also has huge collection of educational CDs providing vast information on every aspect of human illness and the treatment procedures followed
- Students have unlimited online access to over 4,00,000 books in digital format available from the libraries of its international partner medical schools.
- The College provides separate hostel for boys and girls. It also provides hostel for NRI students
- MNR hostel for NRI students has all the modern amenities to suit their needs. This hostel offers rooms for individual stay or on twin sharing basis with attached toilets