MVR College of Engineering and Technology, Paritala, was established in 2008. It is committed to create excellent opportunities to train and mould the students to realize their full potential, thus enabling them to contribute positively to the global community. It is located in Krishna, Andhra Pradesh. It offers five under graduate and four post graduate engineering courses. It also offers management courses.
- It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kakinada
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Management Studies
The College has an independent Training & placement Cell devoted to cater the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements. There are 218 Students who got placed in various On Campus and Off Campus drives during academic year 2011-12.
- National Cadet Corps
- National Service Scheme
- Library has a large collection of more than 9,098 books and 23 National and International journals apart from magazines and CBT CDs
- The Library is subscribed to DELNET & Gale Cengage, which provides access to about 507 libraries of the Nation and SAARC countries