Maheshwara Engineering College (MEC), Hyderabad was established in 1999. MEC has a deeply thought out and thorough blue print to implement the following academic activities in our colleges- To invite eminent professors from the premier Institutes to deliver expert Lectures, To promote mutually rewarding interaction between the Industry and our colleges and To organize professionally useful Industrial tours for our students.
- The College is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD and Government of India.
- It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
- The institute is recognized by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
Library- The library has 33328 books volumes and 832 back volumes. Library subscribes 51 national and 2 international journals. It also has 810 projects and 756 CDs. It provides the DELNET facility to access the online journals and magazines.
Computer lab- The institute has four different labs and each lab has 60 PCs with windows XP and Fedora operating system. It has all necessary software with latest version.
Conviviality- A cultural Fest
The College has been awarded Category I by the Academic Audit Cell of JNTU Hyderabad