Nagarjuna Institute of Technology and Sciences, Hyderabad was established in 1998.The institute was designed to give a goal directed and career oriented education that will not only provide technical knowledge, but also equip with everyday skills of communication and professional management. NGTS is an engineering college that is a combination of cultures, bred in technology and positioned to evolve into a great learning. The college is located centrally between important districts of Khammam, Krishna, Guntur and Ranga Reddy districts.
- The colleges is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- It is affiliated to JNT University Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
- The college campus is spread in 25 acres of land with a built up area 8500 sq.m.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- NSS- National Service Scheme including Blood Donation Camp, Tree Plantation
- Paper Presentation
- Group Discussion
Library- The following details describe the library information
No. of Titles of the Books
No. of volumes of the Books
CSE, IT, MCA
H & BS
Hostel- Institute provides the excellent hostel facility to the students. The hostel is free for SC/ST students.