Nagole institute of Technology & Science (NITS), Ranga Reddy was established in 2009 under Potla Shanti Educational Society. NITS imparts quality education by adapting the system of quality assurance enabling continued improvement in the teaching-learning process to enhance students skills and talents for their exemplary contribution to the society ,the nation and the world.
- Vision of the college is “To be one of the nation's premier educational institutions by achieving the highest order of excellence in teaching and research”
- NITS is founded by the group of academicians and industrialists who are known for achieving results in their respective field
- Mission of the college is “To enable the students develop their total personality to meet the challenges in global environment”
- Institute is situated 5 kms from Nagole cross roads and 3 kms from Hayathnagar
- The institute is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad
Name of the Company
Number of students placed
Mind Soft It Solutions
Maclellan India Pvt.Ltd
Engineering & Energy Group
- National Service scheme (NSS)
- Industrial visits
- Saviskaran-It was a National Level Technical Symposium organized by NITS. Saviskaran is the flagship program of NITS that provides a robust platformfor student to share their newer findings in the field of Engineering, Technology and Science.
- College Day- It is the Annual Day Celebrations of NITS. It represents the Enthusiasm and Energy of all the students of NITS. The students of NITS, besides excelling in Academics, also prove to be the best in Cultural Event.