Updated On - July 1st 2019
New Horizon College of Engineering was established in the year 2001. The college is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). It is ISO 9001:2008 certified institution. NHCE is Accredited by TCS and Wipro for their academic interface program. The college has Membership with professional societies like ISTE, IIPE, IEEE, SAE, CSI, NGKC, RAI, etc.
New Horizon College of Engineering Highlights
Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)
Type of Institute
NAAC With 'A' Grade, National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
Years of Excellence
17 Years +
New Horizon College of Engineering Programme
NHCE offers BE, M.Tech, MCA and MBA programs at UG and PG level. It also provides Research level programs (Ph.D.) in various streams.
- Admissions in MBA, MCA and M.Tech are based on the score in Karnataka PGCET
- GATE qualified candidates are also eligible to apply for the M.Tech program.
- CAT/ MAT or XAT score are also accepted by NHC for the MBA program.
Details of the Programs
Level of the Programme
Number of existing Programmes
Number of self-financing programmes
Number of value added / Career Oriented Programmes
Click on New Horizon College of Engineering Bangalore Fee Structure
New Horizon College of Engineering Placement
There are 100% Placements opportunities to B.E, M.Tech, MBA and MCA students in reputed companies. It also provides paid internship to their students in different MNC’s. These companies pay students from 10,000 to 35,000 per month salary.
NHCE arrange Internships for interested final year students. The duration of these internships could be anywhere between 4 months to one year. Some of the companies who have provided internships in the recent past are Wipro Technologies, VMware, Societe Generale, Nokia Communications, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, GE Technologies etc.
New Horizon College of Engineering Ranking
- Awarded “Best Engineering College In India - South”
- Top Engineering College in India (NIRF-2018)
- Ranked No. 1 in Karnataka (DATA QUEST 2018)
- Ranked No. 1 in South India (DATA QUEST 2018)
- Ranked No. 12 in India (DATA QUEST 2018)
- Ranked No. 3 for Industry Interface in India (DATA QUEST 2018)
- Awarded "Best Institution Towards Industry Focus Education Delivery For Full Employability".
- Honored With Best International Education Collaboration Of The Year
- Ranked No. 2 In Karnataka, 5 In South India, And 15 In India Among The"Best Private Tech Schools
- Awarded "Best Engineering College In India-South" By Assocham
New Horizon College of Engineering College Facilities
- Wifi Campus
- Excellent Infrastructure
- Follows choice based credit system
- Provides value added courses
- Conducts national and international industrial visits, conferences, workshops, seminars, webinars, and guest lectures
- General and Sindhi Community scholarships provided in merit and sports category