Nimra Institute of Engineering and Technology is a privately managed, self-financed engineering college in Prakasam district of Andhra Pradesh. It was established by Nimra Educational Society in 2007. NIET is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kakinada and approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
- College offers undergraduate and postgraduate engineering courses and MBA , MCA programs with an annual intake of 564 students
- Nimra provides students with the state-of-the-art infrastructural facilities. College campus has built up area 200000 sq feet which is more than AICTE norms
- Well-equipped laboratories, well-stocked library, spacious classrooms and excellent canteen facility are the main features of the college
Departments: College has following academic departments-
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Application
- Business Administration
Facilities: Nimra provides all the basic amenities to the students. Some of them are mentioned below-
- Library- College library has a collection of more than 50000 books with more than 100 national and international journals in all disciplines for UG and PG. E-library facility is also available.
- Labs- The College is equipped with excellent and ultra-modern laboratories for all branches with state-of-the-art apparatus to enhance the practical related skills of students.
- Sports- The campus has sprawling cricket ground, football ground, volleyball court, badminton court and basketball court. Indoor games facilities are also available.