P.A. Aziz College of Engineering & Technology (PAACET) is a privately managed and self-financed engineering institute located at Karakulam in Thiruvananthapuram district of Kerala. PAACET was established in 2003 under the aegis of P. A. Aziz Trust. The college is affiliated to University of Kerala and approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- PAACET offers six bachelor degree programs in engineering with an annual intake of 360 students
- PAACET campus is spread over 37 acres of Landscaped scenic area just 7 km away from Trivandrum City.
- The College is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure, helping the students to develop their knowledge and skills
- PAACET has a highly qualified and experienced teaching staff (most of them are from IITs and other pioneer institutions)
- PAACET provides extended academic support by conducting classroom discussion, group discussion, series tests, re-tests, model examinations and seminars etc.
Departments: PAACET has following academic departments-
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Extracurricular: PAACET has following student clubs that organize various extracurricular activities throughout the year-
- Arts Club
- Literary Club
- Nature Club
- Sports Club
Facilities: PAACET provides all the basic amenities in their best form to the students. Some of them are detailed below-
- The library - PAACET library is an excellent resource center for learning of the students. Books related to every department, journals, e-databases, CDs are available in the library.
- Hostel- The College provides hostel facilities to needy students. The College has separate hostels for girls and boys.
- Adventure Park- There is an Adventure park in which ten tasks are completed by the students.
- Consumables Store- A consumables store providing all essential commodities, including stationery is available within the campus.
- Transportation: College owns 15 high–tech luxury coaches providing transportation facilities for staff and students from different parts of the city.
- PAACET Fest- It is an annual cultural festival of the college.