Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology (PSIT), Kanpur is ranked 39th among Top Engineering across India by The Times of India and ranked 13th in Placements among all Private Engineering Institutes across India by The Times of India. PSIT stands out as a premier centre of higher learning with a mission of pursuing excellence in education and research. PSIT Kanpur offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy, Management, Law and many more. Admissions are done on the basis of entrance exam and cutoff criteria of the institute.
Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2004 | Private|
|Approved by||AICTE, BCI, PCI, UGC|
|Affiliated to||AKTU, Lucknow | CSJM University, Kanpur|
National: JEE/ GATE
State: UPSEE/ UPSEE MBA
University: CSJM Entrance Test
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline|
|Campus Area||80 acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports, Transportation, etc|
|Admission Helpdesk||8005332233 | 8005336633 | 8005334433 | 8004233555|
|Location||Kanpur-Agra-Delhi National Highway-2,|
- PSIT has been declared as one of the best virtual Lab nodal centers in India. There are a total of 14 best nodal centers across the country.
- PSIT has been the first engineering institution to win the Discover badge in the entire IEEE UTTAR PRADESH SECTION 2020.
- PSIT’s IEEE- Student Developers Team COVID-17 has won the Covid-19 App Contest organized by IEEE-Bangalore Section.
- Dialogue India Magazine honored PSIT for two consecutive years, as 'The Best Engineering College - Editor’s Choice'.
- PSIT holds No.1 position in academics and placements in Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- PSIT offers scholarships to meritorious students seeking admission in B.Tech, B.Pharm, M.Tech., M.Pharm, MBA and MCA.
Pranveer Singh Institute of TechnologyRankings and Awards
- Ranked 28th among the Top Private Engineering Institutes across India by The Times of India.
- Ranked 14th in Research Capability among all IITs, Govt. and Private Engineering Institutes across India by The Times of India.
- Ranked 8th in Northern Region among all IITs, Govt. and Private Engineering Institutes across India by The Times of India.
- Ranked 65th among Top Private T-Schools across India by Dataquest.
- Ranked 119th among all IITs, Govt. and Private Engineering Institutes across India in India’s Top 150 Engineering Colleges by Outlook.
- Ranked 2nd B.Tech, B.Pharm, MBA, MCA in Performance Analysis Report by AKTU, Lucknow.
- Awarded the prestigious ‘Excellence Award’ by AKTU consecutively for two years for achievements in the field of academics, infrastructure, facilities and placements.
- PSIT received ‘Excellence in Education Award’ from Hon’ble Governor of UP Shri Ram Naik at Taj, Lucknow in 2015.
- Awarded ‘Edupreneurs Award 2013’ in the Vice-Chancellor Choice Awards category for maintaining the greenest campus in North India by Engineering Watch Magazine.
Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology Courses
PSIT Kanpur offers UG and PG Courses in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy, Management, Law and many more. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)||Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Data Science, Internet of Things|
- 10+2 with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks
- Obtained a valid score in JEE/ UPSEE
|B.Tech||Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering|
|B.Pharm||Pharmacy||10+2 with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks|
- 10+2 with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks
- Obtained a valid score in CSJM Entrance Test
|B.A LLB (Hons.)||Law||10+2 with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks|
|M.Tech||Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication|
- B.Tech with a minimum of 65% aggregate marks
- Obtained a valid score in GATE/ UPSEE
|M.Pharm||Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology||B.Pharm with a minimum of 65% aggregate marks|
|MBA||Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, International Business, Information Technology|
- Graduation with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks
- Obtained a valid score in UPSEE MBA
|D.Pharm||Pharmacy||10+2 with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks|
Check: PSIT Kanpur Courses and Fees
Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology Admission
Applicants can apply directly through the application form available on the official website of PSIT. Fill in all the mandatory details along with a valid contact number and email id. After completing the registration, the query will be directed to the admission cell. The admission counselor will call you for further process.
Visit the PSIT campus before the last date of registration along with the original documents and fill in the application form with all the necessary details and provide all the documents required. The selection process will be done on the basis of the following entrance test followed by the personal interview:
Check: PSIT Kanpur Admission
Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology Placement
PSIT Kanpur works on the all-round development of its students by engaging them in various training programs throughout their tenure in Technical Training. Students go through technical and corporate training throughout the curriculum. More than 250 MNCs visit the institute every year for campus recruitment. The institute has got a plethora of placement opportunities with top-notch companies. PSIT witnessed a total number of 1480 placement offers for the 2020 batch.
4 Days | 4 Companies | 939 Offers
The highest salary package offered to the students of the 2020 batch is INR 26 LPA by Amazon. The students have been offered with a salary ranging from INR 3.62 LPA to INR 26 LPA. PSIT has achieved 90% plus the placement for three consecutive years.
Placement Record of 2020 Batch
|Company Name||No. of Students Selected|
|Reliance Brands Ltd.||36|
Check: PSIT Kanpur Placement
Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology Facilities
PSIT Kanpur is home to exquisite state-of-the-art infrastructure which includes an auditorium, modern workshops, high-tech labs, spacious seminar halls, well-stacked libraries that are well connected with internet access. Listed below are the details for the same:
- Centralized Library Equipped with Digital Access
- Hi-Tech Computer Labs with High-end Softwares
- State-of-the-art Auditorium with 1400 Seating Capacity
- Aptitude Training & Personality Development Programs
- Startup Center for Pass Out PSITians
- Innovation & Incubation Center for PSITians
- On-Campus Spacious Separate Hostels (AC/Non AC) for Girls and Boys.
- Air Conditioned Hygienic Canteen, Cafeteria and Separate Dining Halls for 1200 Boys & 600 Girls.
- RO Drinking Water Supply for All
- Wi-Fi Campus with Lease Line of 500 Mbps
- On-Campus SBI Bank & ATM Facility
- Luxurious AC Buses for Students
Check: PSIT Kanpur Hostel Fees
Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology Faculty
PSIT Kanpur has a large and diverse faculty of highly qualified and experienced faculty members. The faculty is known for its leadership in education. They are the most distinguished scholars, who constantly do research in their respective fields. The institute has a team of highly qualified faculty members, the majority of them have long teaching experience and are associated with the institution for many years.
Check: PSIT Kanpur Faculty
Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology FAQs
Ques. Does the institute provide a lateral entry in any course?
Ans. The institute provides a lateral entry in B.Tech. The eligibility criteria for admission is Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
Ques. Does the institute offer any scholarships?
Ans. The scholarships are awarded upto the final year for all courses, subject to maintaining 75% & above marks in B.Tech/ B.Pharm and 70% & above marks in MBA/ MCA in each semester with pass result status.
Check: PSIT Kanpur Scholarship
Ques. Can I be employed during my course?
Ans. No, this is a full-time course. You will not be able to take on any paid employment through the duration of the program.