Updated On - July 22nd 2019 by SURBHI
R.V. College of Engineering (RVCE) located in Bangalore, Karnataka is a Private college that was established in the year 1963. The Institution is run by a non-profitable Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust. The College offers Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.), M.Tech and MCA courses to the candidates. Admission to UG programs will be on the basis of marks acquired in Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) whereas the admission to PG courses will be on the basis of GATE or PGCET exam.
Check RV College of Engineering Admission
RV College of Engineering Highlights
233 technical journals
23 technical magazines
4 (Boys Hostel)
3 (Ladies hostel)
How to Reach
Distance from Delhi to RVCE Bangalore -
Aerial Dist. 1740 km
Rail Dist. 2379 km
Road Dist. 2121 km
Kempegowda International Airport,
Bengaluru – 48 km
RV College of Engineering Courses and Admission
The college offers B.E Program in five disciplines at the Undergraduate level and One specialization each in M.Tech / MCA at Postgraduate level.
RVCE Undergraduate Admission
The College offers specialization in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Science and Engineering at UG level. Admission to the B.E program is on the basis of marks acquired by a candidate in 10+2 (Physics and Mathematics Stream). Selection will be based on KCET / JEE Main / COMED-K Entrance exam results.
RVCE Postgraduate Admission
R V College of Engineering offers a PG Degree in Two disciplines – M.Tech and MCA. Admission to these courses will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the GATE / PGCET (M.Tech) / KMAT (MCA) Entrance Exam.
Also, Check RV College of Engineering Fees Structure
RV College of Engineering Placement
R V College of Engineering offers Placement Opportunities to candidates through its Department of placement and training or on the basis of the marks acquired consistently over the years in their respective course.
The following graph depicts the Total Number of Offers Made
Click here RV College of Engineering Placements
RV College of Engineering Ranking
Body / Magazine
RV College of Engineering Facilities
- Library: The central library has over 1,40,020 books which include textbooks, reference books, encyclopedia, and other multimedia resources.
- Hostel: There are exclusive Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian mess facilities. The hostilities that are provided are sports, gymnasium and browsing facilities.
- Food Court: The College food court is designed to cater to 100 students and staff. The food court has a modern kitchen where food is steam cooked.
- Transport: The college provides transportation facility for both students and staff. There are sufficient buses which take care of commutation of about one thousand students. There are two exclusive buses for the staff separately.
- Bank: Banking facility is provided by Kotak Mahindra Bank. It is fully computerized and air-conditioned.