Raghu Institute of Technology - [RIT] was established in the year 2007. It is located on sprawling 10 acres of land at Dakamarri Village, in the District of Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. The college is accredited by NBA and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
Raghu Institute of Technology provides four-year, full-time Undergraduate program (B.Tech) in various disciplines of engineering. Two-year, full-time postgraduate program (M.Tech) in Computer Science Engineering, Machine Design, Embedded Systems & VLSI, and Power Electronics specializations are also a part of their academic program.
- The admissions for B.Tech program are based on Engineering Agriculture & Medicine Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET).
- Students should complete 10+2 examinations with PCB subjects to apply for B.Tech courses.
- The admissions for M.Tech program are based on Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET)/GATE.
- Candidates with B.Tech graduation in the relevant field can apply for respective M.Tech program.
- The application forms for the entrance tests are available online on the respective websites.
Read More: Raghu Institute of Technology Fees Structure
RIT Admission 2021 Highlights Table
|Name of Institute||Raghu Institute of Technology - [RIT]|
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Examination|
|Name of the Entrance Exam||
AP EAMCET –B.Tech
AP PGECET –M.Tech
AP EAMCET - Online
AP PGECET- Offline