Raipur Institute of Technology, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (RITEE) was established by the Mahanadi Education Society in 1995. RITEE is running under the aegis of Mahanadi Education Society. It is affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh.
Raipur Institute of Technology (RITEE) mainly focuses in the area of Engineering and Technology along with few other areas like Computer Application, Business Administration etc. The institute caters B.E programme at the UG level. At the Master’s level the institute offers M.E, M.Tech, MCA and MBA. The institute also serves Doctoral programme Ph.D for the candidates pursuing their career in research based field.
- Admission in B.E programme is done either by JEE or by PET Chhattisgarh.
- The admission in B.Tech is done on the basis of rank secured in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Mains) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are only liable to apply for B.Tech course in this college.
- Candidates can also appear in PET entrance test. PET Chhattisgarh is one among the well known engineering entrance examination conducted by the C.G. Professional Examination Board .
- Candidates seeking admission in M.E or M.Tech need to appear in General Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). Apart from the entrance test, the candidate must have qualified his / her Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline with minimum required marks.
- Candidates interested in MBA programme have to appear in any of the entrance exam referred here: MAT, CAT, CMAT, XAT & ATMA. The candidates will be admitted judging the marks or rank obtained in the entrance exam.