Located in the Pink City, Rajasthan Engineering College was established in 2010 at Dausa, Jaipur. It is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
The campus is vastly spread over an area of 1,00,000 sq. feet of sprawling lush and green area. Marvelous infrastructure, well maintained laboratories and excellent workshops are great facilities at the campus.
Attracting Features of the college:
- Quality Oriented Program Structure
- World-Class Infrastructure
- Strong Academy Industry Interface
- Strategic Foreign Collaborations
- Expert Faculty
- Highly innovative education system
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
The Library of the college is fully AC and well furnished with a collection of 6000 books related to various departments. It also subscribes to E-Journals and 55 major technical magazines & journals.A book bank is also available for SC/ST students. It is exclusively established for these reserved category students.
The institute offers separate hostel facility for boys and girls which is well-furnished and have all the modern facilities to serve the residing students. Boys’ and girls’ hostel each has accommodation capacity of 200 students in double/triple seated rooms.
An air-conditioned GYM facility is provided in both the hostels. It is fully equipped with state of art equipment.