Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and technology was started in 1995. The college is affiliated with Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University and accredited by National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi. It offers Bachelor and Master Degree Programme in Technology and also started M.B.A and M.C.A. courses since 2006-07
- The college has an area of 40,360 Sqm comprises of lecture halls, laboratories, workshop, library, hostels staff quarters etc.
- The college is one of the Networking Institutions from the state of A.P, as one of the three best performing private Engineering colleges to participate in World Bank assisted Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP)
No of Students
Tata Consultancy Services
LIC Life Plus
IDEA Cellular Ltd
V Works Software Pvt. Ltd
Shivasakthi Bio Technologies Ltd
Nandi Group of Companies
L-Cube Innovative Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Eureka Forbes Ltd
Muthoot Finance Corporation
SLOCUM (A Subsidiary of HCL Corporation)
Maha Electronics Pvt. Ltd
Aditya Birla Minacs
CADeploy Engineering Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Sports: The college organizes various indoor and outdoor games like Cricket, Basketball, Badminton, Table Tennis and Chess etc.
- NSS: The college has adopted one of the villages close to the campus and is striving for an all-round development by Techno-innovations, such as the manufacture of low-cost solid-mud bricks for buildings, bio-manure etc.
The college library is well equipped. Library System consists of:
- Central Library and 7 departmental libraries
- The library has Open Access System. The Library uses the LibSys Ls ease software package which is an integrated multi-user library management system that supports all in-house operations of the Library with online OPAC
- Central Library is the institutional member of INFLIBNET information Library Network of University Grants Commision, through INFLIBNET we ace 80,000 electronic Books and thousands of electronic Journals
The library comprises of the following:
Back volumes of Journals