Rajendra Mane College of Engineering and Technology was established in the year 1998 as a degree engineering college to cater the technical education to the entire nation. The college is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Mumbai University.
- Spread on a sprawling area of 46 acres at Ambav village, the college provides a lot of facilities to the students in terms of infrastructure and academic activities. Administrative buildings, workshops, laboratories, library and hostels are among the infrastructural facilities.
- The dedication of the faculty members and the students towards education can be predicted from the fact that “the overall result of RMCET is well above the University average result”.
- Department of Automobile Engineering
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Applied Science and Humanities
Name of the Company
No. of Selections
Blast Carbo, Mumbai
3 HD Media, Mumbai
Allied Digital, Mumbai
Mahindra & Mahindra
Enmarole Petroleum, Mumbai
POSCO Maharashtra Steel
Sharp IT Services
Country Club India Limited
RMCET houses a well-stocked library which was established in 1998. Currently the library has a collection of 12000 volumes of books with 1275 titles with a seating capacity for 150 students. It has subscription to 47 national and 16 international journals.
No. of Copies
MBA / MMS
Separate residential complex accommodates both boys and girls. There are five boys’ hostels and two girls’ hostels available to accommodate about 600 boys and 150 girls. Boys’ hostel is on campus while girls’ hostel is in the Hassan city.
Tremendous facilities for games and sports like cricket, football, basketball, volleyball etc. are available in the college. Well-equipped gymnasium is available in the hostel campus. Various cultural and extra-curricular activities are organized in the college on regular basis. Students are encouraged to participate in the activities so as to develop their skills. Music club and chess club are available to develop the skills of the students.