Rewa Engineering College, situated in Rewa in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It was established in 1964 and awards 1 Undergraduate course across 4 streams. The eligibility for this course is 10 + 2 passed from a recognized board and the selection is done on the basis of the JEE Mains score of the candidate. Applicants may apply online through the official website for admission by uploading the required documents.
Read More: Rewa Engineering College Cutoff
Rewa Engineering College Highlights
|Established | Type||1964 | Government|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech/ BE|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam|
|Accepted exam score||JEE Main|
|Principal||Dr. B K Agrawal|
|Facilities||Canteen, Library, Computer Lab|
|Official Website | Contact||http://recrewa.ac.in/ | 07662-233478|
Rewa Engineering College Courses
|B.Tech/ BE||Duration: 4 Years
Eligibility: The Candidate for admission to the four-year degree course in Engineering must have passed the Intermediate examination (10+2) of the Board of Intermediate Education with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) as subjects or any other examination
Selection Criteria: JEE Mains Score
Specializations: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering
Read More: Rewa Engineering College Fees
Rewa Engineering College Admission
- Rewa Engineering College offers admission to BE/ B.Tech Degree Programs in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Electronics & Communication Engineering with 60 seats in all streams.
- Students who have completed 10 + 2 or equivalent examinations from a recognized board are eligible to apply.
- Admission to the B.Tech application is done through JEE Main only.
- The institute will select eligible aspirants from the forms according to their JEE Main exam score and intimate them for the interview round.
For admission to B.Tech program, candidates should apply for JEE Main by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website and fill the Application Form
- Upload Scanned Images
- Pay the examination fee online
- After uploading the images, the candidate should submit the examination fee through a credit/debit card or e-challan.
- In case of payment through credit/ debit card, candidates are required to enter their card details and pay the application fee. In case of payment through e-challan, students should generate the printout of the e-challan and take it to the nearest branch of the selected bank and make the fee payment.
Read More: Rewa Engineering College Admission
Rewa Engineering College Scholarships
Rewa Engineering College offers financial assistance to deserving and meritorious students studying in its academic program. Mentioned below are the scholarships available at the Institute:
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
- Top Class Education for Scheduled Tribe Students
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarships for Professional and Technical Courses
- National Scholarship for Higher Education for ST students
Rewa Engineering College Facilities
- Boys Hostel: The College has two Boys Hostels facility which presents good hostel accommodation for the students. Boys hostels were also built with the start of this College. At present.
- Girls Hostel: The College has a girl's hostel buildings which present good hostel accommodation for the students. The college has two Girls Hostels, one old Girls Hostel, and one New Girls Hostel.
- Medical/Hospital: The College has a health center with a first aid facility for the students.
- Library: The college has passed 1000 students and is being facilitated by the college library. It consists of 7500 books. Under the library campus, there is one table for reserved students and another one for unreserved students, where students are permitted to do book transactions from 10:30 A.M. to 5 P.M. Library also provides book facilities to official employees of the college.
- Sports: The College has spacious facilities for outdoor sports like cricket, football, volleyball, Table Tennis, and Badminton are provided which encourage the students for their overall development. Play Grounds: Football Field Cricket Field Kabaddi Field Kho-Kho Field Volleyball Field.
- I.T Infrastructure: The College has an outstanding IT Infrastructure facility for the students.
- Alumni Associations: The College has high-grade networking for the alumni association.
- Laboratories: The College has a departmental based laboratory facility for the students.
- Banks/ ATMs: The College has the Banks/ATM conveniences for all students.
- Guest Room/ Waiting Room: The College has a guest house convenience for visiting faculty and student family members.
Rewa Engineering College FAQs
Ques. What are the age rules for being eligible for admission to this college?
Ques. How are the placement facilities in this college?
Ques. How is the faculty of this college?
Read More: Rewa Engineering College Faculty
Ques. What are the documents required while applying for admission in this college?
- Two passport size photographs
- Marks sheet of qualifying examination i.e. Class XII or equivalent.
- Date of Birth Certificate as indicated in class X
- Reserved category/sub-category Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical fitness certificate (Original Copy)
Ques. What is the policy for the session gap?