Rizvi College of Engineering (RCOE), Mumbai was established in 1983 and has been managed by Rizvi Education Society. It is affiliated to the University of Mumbai (a public university funded by the state government of Maharashtra), is accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) of the Government of India, and is recognized by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) of the state government of Maharashtra.
The vision of the institute is to emerge as a center for excellence offering technical education & research opportunities of very high standards and strive to set global standards by providing opportunities for students to realize their full potential, identify their hidden talents and to shape them into future leaders and entrepreneurs who in turn shall contribute to the advancement of society and human kind.
- RCOE is affiliated to the University of Mumbai.
- Rizvi Education Society is a Public Charitable Trust established under The Societies Act 1950 and registered under the provisions of The Bombay Public Act, 1950.
- Apart from the Institutions in Mumbai, Rizvi Education Society also manages several schools & Colleges in Jaunpur, Allahabad and Lucknow. Rizvi Education Society also has plans to establish Degree and Diploma Colleges in the areas of Pharmacy, Journalism and Medical Sciences.
- The central library is located in 3500 sqft. area which is well-equipped, fully computerized with encyclopedic collections, references & textbooks and study materials.
- Rizvi’s library is continuously upgraded and keeps on adding knowledge enriching books to its stock which boast around 26000+ books, periodicals , Newspapers, Cd-Rom’s , Journals , Magazines & online Journals.
- The library is fully automated and all library work is executed with the help of Library housekeeping Software.
Type of document
- Guest lectures and seminars are an integral part of the curriculum. For facilitating this, state-of-the art Air Conditioned Seminar Hall, equipped with modern audio-visual equipment having a seating capacity of 200 persons has been provided.
- Technical & Cultural Events also play an important role in developing the personality. Keeping this in mind, Large Auditorium with stage, equipped with modern mitllo visual equipment, having a capacity of 850 persons has been provided.
Academic Year 2013-2014
Electronics & Telecommunication
No of Students Placed
No of Students Eligible