Sachdeva Institute of Technology (SIT) is a reputed educational institution established in 1982 by St. Joan's Education Society. It is located at Mathura, Uttar Pradesh. The college is affiliated to the Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow. The UPTU counselling code of this college is 126.
Sachdeva Institute of Technology offers B.Tech programs in 5 specializations, M.Tech courses in 3 specializations, and MBA courses in 5 specializations.
- The minimum eligibility for B.Tech is 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks.
- Admission to B.Tech and MBA is done on the basis of UPSEE entrance examination conducted by UPTU.
- Candidates seeking Lateral Entry to B. Tech courses must apply at the institute level.
- Admission to B.Tech Lateral entry is done on the basis of Direct Admission.
- Candidates with Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. with Mathematics as a subject with minimum 60% marks are eligible for Lateral Entry to B. Tech.
- Diploma holders, B.Sc. graduates with Mathematics as a subject with 60% marks are eligible for Lateral Entry to B.Tech.
- Relaxation of 5% marks is given to reserved category candidates.
- For MBA, candidates must pass in any Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks to become eligible.
- The minimum eligibility for M.Tech is B.Tech degree or equivalent with 60% marks from recognized university.
- For M. Tech admission, 70% weightage is given to GATE score and 30% from the candidates’ performance in the interview for selection purpose.
- Candidates seeking admission to the MBA program are also selected on the basis of CAT/ MAT score.
- Such candidates are exempted from taking the UPSEE test but are required to attend UPTU counselling for admission to government quota seats.
Highlights Table of Sachdeva Institute of Technology
|Name of Institute||Sachdeva Institute of Technology|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Examination + Counselling|
|Name of Entrance Exam||UPSEE (B. Tech)/ UPSEE (MBA)|