Sai Sudhir Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women (SSIETW), Hyderabad was established in 1992 under Sai Sudhir Educational Society. It is part of Sai Sudhir Group of Institutions. It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad. It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The mission of the institute is to provide quality education and knowledge of global standards while inculcating discipline and hardworking attitude. Its main motto is to transform the students into global leaders, while building self-confidence and team spirit. It is situated in Hyderabad at Kundanpally, Keesara Mandal, which is 15 Km from Uppal X Road and 10 Km from ECIL X Roads.
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Department of Information Science & Engineering
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
The institute has full air conditioned auditorium with excellent light, sound and furniture arrangements with 1000 seating capacity.
The institute has spacious well furnished and air conditioned seminar hall.
The institute has 07 computer labs with 445 computers which are well equipped with latest tools and techniques.
The library has a collection of 160134 volumes of textbooks and reference books. It subscribes to several national & international journals.