Samanta Chandra Sekhar Institute of Technology and Management, Koraput was started in the year 2001. It seeks to impart value based technical education to develop innovative professional through interactive teaching methods. It is spread over 50 acres of area and 3kms away from Sunabeda.
- It is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Odisha
- Tie up with Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Sunabeda in terms of finance & technical expertise
- Tie up with National Aluminum Company Limited (NALCO), Damanjodi in terms of technical help
Name of the Company
No. of Students Placed
Aditya Birla Minacs
Aditya Birla Group
Eaton Power Quality Pvt. Ltd.
Bharti Infratel Ltd.
Balaji Telecom Solutions
Acetel Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Youth Red Cross (YRC) – It is an important part of the institute and organized National level character development programs. Its aim is to impart a sense of discipline into students with social consciousness.
- Summer practical training facilities in companies like HAL, HCL, BSNL, NTPC etc
28,000 text books and good collection of National, International journals and periodicals
24x7 broadband internet connectivity at 8Mbps
Separate hostel facility for boys & girls
Compulsory for all 1st year outside students to take up the hostel
Pick & Drop facility for staff and students from places like Koraput, Sunabeda, Damanjodi and Semiliguda.