Sana Engineering College (SEC), Nalgonda was started in 1997 by Sana Educational Society. It seeks to impart quality technical education even to the rural and financially backward students to empower them in the era of globalization. It is built in an area of 55 acres of land between hills & valleys. It is located at NH – 9 Kodad, Telangana.
- It is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi & Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
- It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Hyderabad
- It has Service Center to provide information, guidance & help
- It is the only college offering skill development programs from 1st year onwards by designing own modules by academic experts
- It funds highest budgets to nurture entrepreneurship skills for converting innovative ideas into real products
65 companies visited the company for placement procedure & 50% of the students were placed in off campus or pooled campus drives.
Tie up with ‘Globarena’ – The Globarena tem organizes institute industry interaction by arranging industrial visits, providing pre – placement training to students, soft skills & other training.
Extra Curricular Activities:
Spontania 2K14 – It was a National level Student Technical Paper presentation event
- Collection of 18,784 books
- 90 National & International Journals
- Computerized access to Online content
- 10 Non – AC hostel for boys
- 2 AC hostel for girls
- Round the clock security