Saraf Institute of Engineering & Technology (SIET), Hanumangarh is a unit of Sri Gopiram Saraf Seva Trust, Chennai. It seeks to produce technically trained human resource with moral values. It offers one of the best infrastructures built in an area of 12.5 acres of land. It is located at Tibbi Road Extension.
- It is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi & Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan
- It is affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Rajasthan
Extra Curricular Activities:
- A workshop on ‘PLC & SCADA’ was conducted on 18th August 2012 by “Sofcon India Pvt. Ltd.,Jaipur
- A one day Seminar on “Auto-CAD & PROE” was conducted on 25th April 2012 for Mechanical Engineering’s students by “R.V.M. CAD-Soft.,Jaipur
- A workshop on ‘ROBOTICS’ was conducted on 12th April 2011 by “Tech Smart”
- Industrial visit to ‘Suratgarh Thermal Power Station’
- Industrial visit to ‘Infosys’ Chandigarh & Shimla
- Workshop on ‘Hacking’ by Getware technologies
- Green Club – It seeks to promote environmental awareness through education & activism. Its aims is to introduce practices such as; Reduce, Reuse & Recycle, Conservation of Water Energy and Tree, Green Clean campus and surrounding, Spreading awareness about environmental issues.
- Innovation Club – It encourages students to come up with innovative ideas which can be implemented in real life.
- MECHSIET – It is a society formed by students of Mechanical Engineering whose objective is to enhance social, management, team work and inter personal skills to excel in the field of technology. It organizes technical, cultural & other events.
- Meditation & Yoga Club – It seeks to emphasize on the importance of yoga in the life of students to become a more flexible, centralize, placid & productive person. Its aim is to help students to be peaceful & focused in their daily life through meditation techniques.
- Spacious & seating capacity for 300 persons
- Ultra Modern equipment including Professional Audio & Video Systems
- Separate hostels for boys & girls
- Fully Furnished Air Cooled Spacious Rooms with Cross Ventilation
- Dining Hall & Kitchen
- 4 Buses are provided to carry students & staff from various areas of Hanumangarh town and adjacent places
Canteen is provided to students during college hours
- Scholarships based on 12th percentage for the bright students seeking admission at SIET, only for 1st year
- Scholarships for students seeking admission at SIET through Lateral Entry, only for 1st academic year
- Scholarships for students seeking admission at SIET having AIEEE / RPET rank holders, only for 1st academic year.