Saraswati Institute of Engineering and Technology (SIET) is a world-class educational institution with distinguished faculty and globally recognized curriculum and located at the premium location of Ghaziabad city of Uttar Pradesh state in India. It was established in the year 2008 and is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow, Board of Technical Education (BTE), Lucknow, and Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. It is an independent, co-educational, and privately endowed institution. It offers engineering, management, and computer science courses. Its aim to disseminate knowledge to the society at large and students in specific by establishing reputed institutions through research integrated education. The college offers UG Engineering courses along with an MBA, BCA, BBA, and Diploma level courses in many specializations.
Check: Saraswati Institute of Engineering and Technology Admission Process
Saraswati Institute of Engineering and Technology Highlights:
Type of College
Maa Saraswati Charitable Trust
AICTE, New Delhi
Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
No. of company tie-up with college
How to reach
- 46.7 km from Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi
- 33.4 KM from New Delhi Railway Station
- 8.7 KM from Ghaziabad Bus Station
Saraswati Institute of Engineering and Technology Course:
Under SIET, Ghaziabad Admission 2019, the college delivers excellence in engineering disciplines at UG level in five specializations such as B.Tech in CSE, ECE, IT, ME, and CE with an MBA Course in four specializations like Marketing, Finance, IT, and HR. Polytechnic Diploma in 3 streams is also provided by the college as in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Engineering, and Civil Engineering. Apart from all, BBA and BCA are also offered by SIET, Ghaziabad. The programs offered by the college run with different annual intake as per the stream and specialization to be chosen.
- For UG Courses like BBA/ BCA, an aspirant needs 10+2 from a recognized board in the relevant disciplines for admissions.
- For B.Tech Courses, Candidates should hold 10+2 certificate with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects & one subject should be from Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology. In addition, admissions are made through the State Engineering Entrance Test conducted by AKTU [SEE-UPTU], IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow every year.
- For the MBA Program, candidates need a valid Bachelor degree from any recognized university.
- Diploma admissions are carried out on the basis or a valid 10th certificate.
To know more about courses & fee structure, click SIET, Ghaziabad Fees
Saraswati Institute of Engineering and Technology Departments:
SIET, Ghaziabad offers its varied range of courses through its numerous departments such as given below:
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Management
Saraswati Institute of Engineering and Technology Placements:
The college has a unique and dedicated Placement Cell which concerns all training and placement related activities in the college premises. The cell has so many tie-ups with many reputed and renowned industries and companies to give a heap of placement opportunities to its students in order to enrich the chances of being placed at a good designation with a handsome salary package. Top recruiters of the college are such as Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd., Birla Sunlife Insurance Ltd., HCL, HDFC Bank, IFFCO, Infosys Technologies, L&T, Mother Diary, and many more.
Get detailed info on Saraswati Institute of Engineering and Technology Placement
Why join Saraswati Institute of Engineering and Technology?
- Industrial Visit: SIET provides the opportunity to see the mechanisms which are used in the present day industries by these kinds of field visits. SIET organizes Industrial visit every year to engineering and management students in different companies.
- Seminars: SIET conducts seminars on various topics and planning to have collaboration with foreign companies in education and other matters for the mutual benefits of each other.
- Facilities: The college provides its college students with a bunch of facilities which are much useful for their easy stay at the college campus during their academic years. Some of the facilities are such as Library, Computer Center, Laboratory, Games & Sports, Hostel facilities (for boys), a Canteen, Yoga classes, Transportation facilities, Medical facilities, Extra-Curricular activities, and many more.