Sarojini Institute of Technology (SIT), Krishna was started in 2008. It is a venture of Adusumilli Sarojini Venkata Ratnam Memorial Educational Society founded by Sri A Venkata Ratnam in 2007. It has competent and dedicated technical and human resources to sharpen the skills of students. It is located in Telaprolu village,near Gannavaram and can be reached in 30 min from Vijaywada which is 25 km away.
- The Institute manages a ‘360 degree feedback system’ to check & improve the quality of faculty
- It is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinanda
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Bachelor in Business Administration
- Department of Master in Business Administration
Extra Curricular Activities:
- EE Club – it is an interactive club of EEE department. It conducts inter & intra departmental events which includes cultural and technical activities such as quizzing etc.
- Faculty staff is also an active member of professional body like ISTE
Computer Lab – Computer Assisted learning