Sarvottam Institute of Technology and Management was established in 2004 by the Good Enough Education Trust. The college has the campus spread over an area of 10 acres. The Institute believes in holistic development of its students for which sincere efforts are made by the faculty members, staffs and the management. SITM endeavors to maintain its lead in quality technical education and enrich the same at every available opening
- The college is approved by AICTE and is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University
- The faculty of the college is well qualified and well trained to give the students chance to excel in the future
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Dashfox Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Conferences and Industrial Visits
- The college library has a large collection of more than 10000 books including all the branches
- It also subscribes to 100 national and international journals
- It is quite spacious and has the seating capacity of 200 students
- Separate hostels are available for boys and girls in the campus
- The rooms are well ventilated and furnished.
- The facilities include security, round the clock power backup, Internet, gymnasium and indoor and outdoor games facilities