Course Curriculum Review
"Shambhunath Institute of Engineering and Technology is an affiliated college of Abdul Kalam technical university Lucknow. So the course and curriculum are guided by the university. Course and curriculum are 70% based on the theoretical aspect and the other 30% is based on the practical aspect, and i"
"The fee structure of the Shambhunath Institute of Engineering and Technology is low in comparison with other colleges but the quality of education is best. The annual fee of 65000 plus bus fee 13000 and a total of 150000 for both the years including other expenses." Read More